X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iptv 18 smart tv

Need help finding firmware ..

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I have had this box its my old one im trying to update it or get some firmware can someone help me out finding the right firmware its a black box .. logo tv box 1gb ram and 4gb nand flash .. I just want to wipe it clean and put a new firmware with a launcher on it the person has this boox rooted to xbmc only using linux operating system

Comment

Hi,
      Try posting pictures of your unit..
      What cpu does it have?
      Or use a tool like....
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pps.deviceinfo

'Iptv' is a common name.. So, we need more info

Comment

Hey sorry I figured this out thanks .. gbox midnight I have it working now

Comment

And the box before I loaded the firmware was flashed with linux so it went straght to xbmc I had to get a log file to figure anything out with the person who sold me this box is mia the wanker so for now I fixed it

Comment

re: iptv 18 media box not working

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
            And the box before I loaded the firmware was flashed with linux so it went straght to xbmc I had to get a log file to figure anything out with the person who sold me this box is mia the wanker so for now I fixed it
            Londonshore, can you please share what worked for you. I have the same box with the same problem. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I found firmware mx gbox and flashed the box and it worked brought it back to normal ... ill try to load the firmwarenif not google gbox matricom they have it there

Comment

solution

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
                I found firmware mx gbox and flashed the box and it worked brought it back to normal ... ill try to load the firmwarenif not google gbox matricom they have it there
                thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X