X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
    1080 patcher 1.1, works with new eweat firmware:

@badcompany2
    That firmware wasn't stable, so I won't reupload it.
    Thank you ,now xbmc is 1080p but still display area is windowed,with black borders around.In older firmwares there wasn't this problem.A big issue with this update is subtitles not appearing.Someone must put some sense to the firmware developers and stick to 1080p kernel or make two versions each time.Even if you choose 720p interface in original 720p firmware when you start a .mkv the player suggest to turn to 1080/24 which of course is windowed...please realtek have a look at himedia q5 android firmware that was a ton of display features like stretch screen when choose 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrliot View Post
      Thank you ,now xbmc is 1080p but still display area is windowed,with black borders around.In older firmwares there wasn't this problem.A big issue with this update is subtitles not appearing.Someone must put some sense to the firmware developers and stick to 1080p kernel or make two versions each time.Even if you choose 720p interface in original 720p firmware when you start a .mkv the player suggest to turn to 1080/24 which of course is windowed...please realtek have a look at himedia q5 android firmware that was a ton of display features like stretch screen when choose 1080p.

I don't RealTek developers are in this Forum,Because if they where, a lot problem would have been fixed.

Why on earth will the interface look like a tablet.The menu fountion on the button of the screen.

I found a quick solution to get the side black fix=Just click on zoom on the remote.That will take care of it.

Comment

Nice thought the zoom button,thanks...when I tested the original firmware kodi 15 was playing ok put audio passthrough not...now with 1080p kernel the playback is jerky without audio passthrough.I have a headache from the continuous flashing I will stick with the latest official eweat version...at least there are subtitles in that version...with missing Greek letters...the only player with the same problem was the first wd tv player 6 years ago.

Comment

New firmware.

Comment

Has anyone trouble with SD card slot. My cards not recognized.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

New eweat firmware in official site 28-1-2015 in changelog says that improves sound issue.

Well I had sound issues with this one that I hadn't before,a lot of dropouts with Realtek player (I use optical) but xbmc sound is fixed but playback is still problematic. 1.1 version 1080p patch works .Also i have noticed that the player cant play dts core from dts-ma from optical ,just pcm.Greek subs still missing letters and all pprevious issues are still there..... maybe next year will release a new player that works... this Realtek is junk.. I hope Zappiti buyers have better luck - which I doubt because 250 euros a big amount for a worthless player.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrliot View Post
                New eweat firmware in official site 28-1-2015 in changelog says that improves sound issue.

Well I had sound issues with this one that I hadn't before,a lot of dropouts with Realtek player (I use optical) but xbmc sound is fixed but playback is still problematic. 1.1 version 1080p patch works .Also i have noticed that the player cant play dts core from dts-ma from optical ,just pcm.Greek subs still missing letters and all pprevious issues are still there..... maybe next year will release a new player that works... this Realtek is junk.. I hope Zappiti buyers have better luck - which I doubt because 250 euros a big amount for a worthless player.
                I think the hardware is good,but the people who are working the software side don't know what they are doing.

Atleast EWEAT are releasing software update.

But Bluetimes hasn't release an update for months.

Bluetimes for M-195 i don't even know if this company exit,the lack of support for their product is unbelievable.

Comment

Plz help I think I have tried plenty options but couldn't find the solution. Every time a start a movie with dts, my receiver first changes to dts encoding than within a second it changes to lcm. Every time with a very loud cracking noise. Any idea what settings should I change? (In the setting at the hdmi output I set raw.)
                  One more thing: is there any chance that I could use other text encoding than UFT8 and chinese? I couldn't see Hungarian characters like ő ű Á. They need Latin2 encoding as far i know.
                  Thank you very much in advance!

Comment

You could try to convert subtitles to UTF8.
                    New firmware for M-195 taken from 4pda.ru:

Or:
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

MD5:
                    6b1e492a1c5f671e661563a1b963ce9b *BLUETIMES-M195-PUBLIC-SDK8-2014.12.1.zip

Comment

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
                      You could try to convert subtitles to UTF8.
                      New firmware for M-195 taken from 4pda.ru:

Or:
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

MD5:
                      6b1e492a1c5f671e661563a1b963ce9b *BLUETIMES-M195-PUBLIC-SDK8-2014.12.1.zip

Currently I'm using this firmware but thanks, I'll try!
                      blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2014/12/12/m-195-rtd1195-tv-box-latest-firmware-released-20141212

Any suggestion how to convert to UTF8? I've already tried Word, Sublime Text 2, TextEdit.
                      Maybe can you check on the attached file that you can do something magic with that? I would be really grateful!

Comment

Use Notepad++:

Encoding menu-Convert to UTF-8 without BOM or Convert to UTF-8.
                        Try this subtitle:

Comment

I have experienced some serious problems with the Zappiti 4k too... First the low quality 720p resolution in Zappiti media Center make me sick. It's worse than the VidOn. I dont understand companies trying to make 4K products with low quality display interface !

Zappiti media Center is buggy like hell with cheap 720p resolution. For me it's look like 480p a best upconverted. I much prefer XBMC even with all the troubles.

They should do some tweaking with their Zappiti application.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150207_233314.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	437138Click image for larger version

Name:	20150207_233301.jpg
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	437139Click image for larger version

Name:	20150207_233228.jpg
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	437140

Comment

Zappiti firmware ,it installs in m-195,posted in their forum is the same 720p firmware of Chinese models made by ...Tony.Actually is old version with a lot free useless apps and games and different boot screen and logos. Patch 1.1 works for 1080p interface .

Comment

So is Zappiti firmware any better than what we currently have?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X