M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
    So is Zappiti firmware any better than what we currently have?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Same thing ,if not worse, since is the one with full screen default playback setting and sound problem in latest kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
      So is Zappiti firmware any better than what we currently have?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It seems that the zappitti could read files from NFS protocole, but there are not much improvments.

It would be great to get a zappiti firmware to check it.

Ps: I am trying to change the m-195 install.img using the install.img from eweat, but the new file doesn't work, nothing happen whan I try tu update firmare. I a am using 7zip or winrar. Is there a trick?
      Last edited by davdi1982; 02-09-2015, 14:17.

Comment

flashing firmwares

Originally posted by davdi1982 View Post
        It seems that the zappitti could read files from NFS protocole, but there are not much improvments.

It would be great to get a zappiti firmware to check it.

Ps: I am trying to change the m-195 install.img using the install.img from eweat, but the new file doesn't work, nothing happen whan I try tu update firmare. I a am using 7zip or winrar. Is there a trick?
        OK, i don´t know if there is a trick....but certains firmware doesn´t shows video out (hdmi or av, same) so you have to put the flash drive, turn on the device with the reset pressed for 5 seconds and then,,,wait 5 minutes... the only thing you can do is to check the blinking light of the flash drive....
        let me know...
        If eweat doesn´t work, flash zappiti firmware...it´s the same as newer eweat´s frimware...is a huge file because it has a lot of app inside, more than eweat´s default...

Comment

Originally posted by herhelman View Post
          OK, i don´t know if there is a trick....but certains firmware doesn´t shows video out (hdmi or av, same) so you have to put the flash drive, turn on the device with the reset pressed for 5 seconds and then,,,wait 5 minutes... the only thing you can do is to check the blinking light of the flash drive....
          let me know...
          If eweat doesn´t work, flash zappiti firmware...it´s the same as newer eweat´s frimware...is a huge file because it has a lot of app inside, more than eweat´s default...

Thanks for your reply, will test the original eweat soon, but it seems that it is not woking bettre than before :'(. I think that I have to keep a full computer has mediacenter.

Comment

I was able to install the Zapitti recovery firmware on the M-195 without any issue.

The Zapitti firmware have too many unnecessary apps installed,hope someone can clean it up.

The M-195 patcher 720p to 1080p UI doesn't work with Zapitti Firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
              I was able to install the Zapitti recovery firmware on the M-195 without any issue.

The Zapitti firmware have too many unnecessary apps installed,hope someone can clean it up.

The M-195 patcher 720p to 1080p UI doesn't work with Zapitti Firmware.
              Hello, do you have a link for the zappitti firmware?

Thanks,
              David

Comment

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...15/install.zip
                Hello, do you have a link for the zappitti firmware?

Thanks,
                David

Comment

@Movie78
                  m-195.1080p.patcher.1.1 works for zappiti firmware:

Deselect backup if you don't want to wait that much during patching & don't want a 1.5GB backup file created.

Comment

Hello, I have an error 509 with your dropbox link, could you please check this?

Many thanks,
                    D.

Comment

zapitti firmware

Hello, I have an error 509 with your dropbox link, could you please check this?

Many thanks,
                      D.
                      Link was down for a while...dont know if now is working.

DON´T expect anything from zappiti firmware....same as eweat with a lot of unnecessary set of worthless app.... zapitti player 4k needs a token extracted from device sticker...like the windows license one behind every windows laptop, it will not work...also it´s not working well as people are saying on the zapitti forum.

I´ve been flashing for fun back and forth.... dont waste your time and risk your devide...realtek needs to provide a patch for 23,976 playing, and a well written Kodi custom version... but, for now... just use any realtek 1195 device with eweat´s lastest 2 firmwares.... they´re stable with RKT player.

For me, they need to correct:

awful subtitle font...just one horrible font, and , in a 2.35 ratio movie...they´re behind back bars and you need to re position up to see it.
                      NOT 23.976 support, a small but visible glitch every 41 sec
                      NO BD iso menu, 1186dd old generation realtek chipset supported almost perfectly .
                      media player has a fixed sorting...i think is fixed by downloaded or created date.

thats my 2 cents advice...

Comment

Originally posted by herhelman View Post
                        Link was down for a while...dont know if now is working.

DON´T expect anything from zappiti firmware....same as eweat with a lot of unnecessary set of worthless app.... zapitti player 4k needs a token extracted from device sticker...like the windows license one behind every windows laptop, it will not work...also it´s not working well as people are saying on the zapitti forum.

I´ve been flashing for fun back and forth.... dont waste your time and risk your devide...realtek needs to provide a patch for 23,976 playing, and a well written Kodi custom version... but, for now... just use any realtek 1195 device with eweat´s lastest 2 firmwares.... they´re stable with RKT player.

For me, they need to correct:

awful subtitle font...just one horrible font, and , in a 2.35 ratio movie...they´re behind back bars and you need to re position up to see it.
                        NOT 23.976 support, a small but visible glitch every 41 sec
                        NO BD iso menu, 1186dd old generation realtek chipset supported almost perfectly .
                        media player has a fixed sorting...i think is fixed by downloaded or created date.

thats my 2 cents advice...

Thanks for your feedback, i would like to check if nfs is supported from XBMC , because on my m-195 I can't use XBMC because it is not supporting that.

Comment

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
                          @Movie78

Deselect backup if you don't want to wait that much during patching & don't want a 1.5GB backup file created.
                          You the man.

Delete .BAK

Its there a way you can remove all those unnecessary apps?

Thanks!

Comment

Where there's a will there's a way
                            I think it's possible to remove the unnecessary apps by mounting & modifying ext4 partition.

Comment

zapitti firmware

I think it's possible to remove the unnecessary apps by mounting & modifying ext4 partition.
                              Man, don't waste your time...there's no gold at the end of zapitti rainbow...

It's the same firmware as eweat and probably slower... even if you can hack zapitti 4k player, people who actually spent 250 euros on their device, are complaining in zap forum...check for yourself...

But, if you want to clean the firmware, just install it and uninstall the apps with app manager as normal apps on a normal android phone.... all the apps that comes with zapitti are normal and cleanable... like..amazon app, netflix, bbc news...etc...

Comment

@Movie78

This patch kill my M-195...
                                Just got a new one and wanted test it again,but wonder if this would happen again.

Can you please look into the new Zapitti firmware?

Comment

Working...
                                X