No announcement yet.

M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest 7/12/2015 firmware for eweat 902 is by far the best, stock Kodi works even 16.0 and there is a framerate option for 24p, but the patch for 1080p doesn't seem to work . A new patch would make this player at last really good

Comment

1080p patch seem to patch the right variables, so it should work. I'll try to flash the patched version & see if it works.

Comment

Two times I have flashed new firmware patched with 1.1 1080p patch, although the patching says OK when i install the firmware kodi runs in 720p and kernel looks like 720p. Probably they have changed something minor in the structure of the firmware.

Comment

You are right, it patches the rescue kernel dtb, not the right one. Didn't check that thoroughly, because I was in a hurry.

Comment

OK, try this patch:
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Great job, it works,thank you.......the bad think is 1080p kernel probably is to much for this player because although with the latest 720p firmware kodi runs fine after the patch playback is jerky and useless.

Comment

Does anybody know the pinout for the Uart connector on the M195?

Comment

sorry to wake up this old topic

i need urgently the file remote.conf of this box M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box
                  can any one help to pull copy of it from firmware or from the box self..
                  many thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X