Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfilho View Post
    Hello davdi1982,

I´m not sure why this player is so cheap. But definitivily, it has a better audio and video than any other android player. I think this happen because this SOC has been developed to work just as media player (It have a very poor performance to other tasks, but it´s useful to access the Internet).

I have one Vega S89 (S802 SOC). It´s very good box. Have a better performance. Work´s fine with many applications. But unfortunately does not play my HD (96/192Khz, 24bits) audio files (without downmix). This cheaper player can do this, and have a really impressive picture quality.

Also, I can´t play Dolby True HD and DTS files in this box. It´s possible to downmix the sound, but lost a lot of quality. The picture is good, but not as good as in the M 195 (When playing the same video, but with the Realtek player).

Cheers.
    Many thanks for you answer, I have actually a Minix X8-H which is good but do not output HD audio, so I think that I going to buy the M-195. I only whant an XBMC box whichi deal with DTS-HD /DD-HD.

Thanks,
    D.

Comment

Boot with other OS

Hi,

A french brand (I Thinks) called zappitti is going to launch a Box based on the same chipset as the M-195, but it seems that it will be possible to use an other OS thna Android, like Openelec I guess. Do you think that the M-195 could be able to do this?

Thanks,
      D.

Comment

Originally posted by gfilho View Post
        ...I did some tests with XBMC (Realtek Version), but without success. ...
        Which version?
        BTW: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204918
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post

The device comes with a special built XBMC realtek player(rtkplayer) So far i have no luck to play any file with it.

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/95...k-20141010.rar

Comment

Can't play file

Hi!

I have received the M-195 and flash it with the eweat last firmware and it still can't play movie.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks,
            David

Comment

Originally posted by davdi1982 View Post
              Hi!

I have received the M-195 and flash it with the eweat last firmware and it still can't play movie.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks,
              David
              I have the same problem, I have all kinds of XBMC?SPMC and non them work(Rtkplayer){can't play video error}
              I try Eweat, but i have more problems with that firware that the original.

I send an email to the manufacture,and when reply back, he asked me what product i'm i have problem with,then i told him the M-195...I haven't heard any from him since.

I think they know that there is a problem and they can't fixed it.

They seller told me that me,the manufacture is suppose to release a fixed firmware last week and still no NEWS..

This would be the last time i buy anything from them...

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                I have the same problem, I have all kinds of XBMC?SPMC and non them work(Rtkplayer){can't play video error}
                I try Eweat, but i have more problems with that firware that the original.

I send an email to the manufacture,and when reply back, he asked me what product i'm i have problem with,then i told him the M-195...I haven't heard any from him since.

I think they know that there is a problem and they can't fixed it.

They seller told me that me,the manufacture is suppose to release a fixed firmware last week and still no NEWS..

This would be the last time i buy anything from them...
                Thanks, for your reply I am waiting for manufacturer answer too.

I have made some test without XBMC and 80% of my video still not playing, some movie were played but without HD audio. I hope a new magical firmware or a refund.

I am not able to find any information about rtkplayer, if someone can help.

Thanks,
                D.

Comment

Thanks, for your reply I am waiting for manufacturer answer too.

I have made some test without XBMC and 80% of my video still not playing, some movie were played but without HD audio. I hope a new magical firmware or a refund.

I am not able to find any information about rtkplayer, if someone can help.

Thanks,
                  D.
                  Where did you buy it from?
                  Are they going to refund your money?

And what did the manufacture tell you?

Comment

Where did you buy it from?
                    Are they going to refund your money?

And what did the manufacture tell you?

I have bought it on Aliexpress, I hope to be refund because it is not normal to buy something which not work. Is the seller who are speaking with the manufacturer, I am still waiting for an answer.

For information, I have installed the last eweak ew902 firmware and I am able to play any file even 40gb movie with mediabrowser, but the sound was not passthrow has DTS-HD or DD-HD, only DTS or DD. And XBMC still not working, I think that we have to check how is set the realtekplayer on xbmc config file.

Thanks,
                    D.

Comment

I have bought it on Aliexpress, I hope to be refund because it is not normal to buy something which not work. Is the seller who are speaking with the manufacturer, I am still waiting for an answer.

For information, I have installed the last eweak ew902 firmware and I am able to play any file even 40gb movie with mediabrowser, but the sound was not passthrow has DTS-HD or DD-HD, only DTS or DD. And XBMC still not working, I think that we have to check how is set the realtekplayer on xbmc config file.

Thanks,
                      D.
                      I don't the manufacture care about this product "Bluetimes" if you go to their wesbite on the download page is empty( Go to Eweat website and the have download for their products as same Ec-U6D)

I have been talking to seller for almost 2 weeks, i am tried.

How can they make product with advertise specs and none of them working..

This is last time i buy anything from China...

Comment

I don't the manufacture care about this product "Bluetimes" if you go to their wesbite on the download page is empty( Go to Eweat website and the have download for their products as same Ec-U6D)

I have been talking to seller for almost 2 weeks, i am tried.

How can they make product with advertise specs and none of them working..

This is last time i buy anything from China...
                        I am testing the ew902 for Eweat. I notify Vicky at Eweat about several problems especially the provided xbmc app. The xbmc did stream some video but now has quit working. I reinstalled xbmc with no luck. Believed this or not, l download a version of kodi and upgraded the installed version of xbmc and got thr rkt player to working somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
                          Believed this or not, l download a version of kodi and upgraded the installed version of xbmc and got thr rkt player to working somewhat.
                          Which kodi version do you have installed? it is a eweat version or a comon? DO you have a link please?

On my side I have found that mediabrowser is using google video software, if you launch a video from EZ explorer, you can choose google video player. So I think that we have just to setup it on XBMC config file to make xbmc working. I will prepare this tomorrow.

EDIT: with an arm Kodi version I can play videos, but it lag a lot (it doesn't use the realtek chip I think)

Thanks,
                          D

Comment

Which kodi version do you have installed? it is a eweat version or a comon? DO you have a link please?

On my side I have found that mediabrowser is using google video software, if you launch a video from EZ explorer, you can choose google video player. So I think that we have just to setup it on XBMC config file to make xbmc working. I will prepare this tomorrow.

EDIT: with an arm Kodi version I can play videos, but it lag a lot (it doesn't use the realtek chip I think)

Thanks,
                            D
                            I used an old kodi version I had on an sd card from Oct. I do not recall the version but it upgrade the modded xbmc version on the Eweat box and the rkt player started working again. You are correct if you use a kodi version, it will not play well because there is no rkt player install. This box needs the rkt player to stream xbmc correctly at this time. keep me posted on your research. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
                              I used an old kodi version I had on an sd card from Oct. I do not recall the version but it upgrade the modded xbmc version on the Eweat box and the rkt player started working again. You are correct if you use a kodi version, it will not play well because there is no rkt player install. This box needs the rkt player to stream xbmc correctly at this time. keep me posted on your research. thanks

Could please host the file somewhere and send me the link for download of this old version?

Thanks,
                              D.

Comment

Could please host the file somewhere and send me the link for download of this old version?

Thanks,
                                D.
                                Unfortunatly my Box seems to be broken, after an orange screen, I had a black screen and now even all led (front red and lan leds) are on, the screen still black .
                                Last edited by davdi1982; 11-22-2014, 10:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X