M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
    Stop lying to people, Dolby 7.1 TRUEHD is not working either.
    can i know which video do you use for testing? and what is your receiver model?

i am trying to help solve the problem, please understand.
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
      can i know which video do you use for testing? and what is your receiver model?

i am trying to help solve the problem, please understand.
      I have a bunch of 7.1 TrueHD Audio files that I do all my testing on.
      And none of those files played in 7.1 TRUEHD

I have the Pioneer Elite VSX-70

Comment

Regarding problems with EW902

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
        I am having trouble getting the ew902 to be recognize my my widows computers. In settings on the box there is no connect to computer settings and I tried usb debugging. (2.) I can not understand how to set the box in recovery. (3.)With the restore button or pin hole I installed the recent firmware with out any problems. I tried the 1080p patched zip after unzipping the file with the restore pin method without success. The box is different in a few ways than other boxes on the market. If you could give suggestions I would appreciate the advice.
        About your problems with EW902:
        1. There is no usb slave on the unit, so you can't connect the device to your computer via usb. Instead, you should put the device and your computer in the same Local Area Network and connect the device to your computer through the "SHARE" function on the computer.
        2. To set the box in recovery, you should go to "Settings--> Backup & reset".
        3. Please refer to the following webpage for a solution:

Comment

Problem with connecting EW902 to computer

I received my ew902 yesterday. Is this the recent firmware for the box? Have you found a way to connect to windows computer? Thanks
          To connect EW902 to a windows computer, you should put the computer and the device in the same Local Area Network and use the "SHARE" function on the computer.
          Please refer to this webpage for the new firmware: http://www.eweat.com/en/softshow.php?cid=11&id=16

Comment

I am testing the ew902 for Eweat. I notify Vicky at Eweat about several problems especially the provided xbmc app. The xbmc did stream some video but now has quit working. I reinstalled xbmc with no luck. Believed this or not, l download a version of kodi and upgraded the installed version of xbmc and got thr rkt player to working somewhat.
            Our enginners are still working on XBMC and trying their best to solve the problem asap. We'll send a sample to Kodi these days, for testing, and will check with them to see if the problem could be solved sooner.

Comment

M-195 REALTEK 1195

How is Netflix on this device and is Realtek GMS certified?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
                How is Netflix on this device and is Realtek GMS certified?

Are you living South Africa?

Comment

M-195 REALTEK 1195

@Movie78 Yes, I'm from South Africa.

Comment

@Movie78

I get a new firmware from factory, it make the xbmc to 1080p and come with rooted, you can try it here:

password 20ee

sorry i haven't got time to mirror to other place.

this firmware haven't fixed the 7.1 problem, but because you request the 1080p in xbmc, so i ask them to make this, however, they tell me, the 1080p might make the system slower, so they should not use it for stock firmware. i am also downloading the firmware, will test tomorrow.

Eric
                    Geekbuying
                    Looking for developers
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

@Movie78

I get a new firmware from factory, it make the xbmc to 1080p and come with rooted, you can try it here:

password 20ee

this firmware haven't fixed the 7.1 problem, but because you request the 1080p in xbmc, so i ask them to make this, however, they tell me, the 1080p might make the system slower, so they should not use it for stock firmware. i am also downloading the firmware, will test tomorrow.

Eric
                      Geekbuying

Comment

@Movie78

password 20ee

Eric
                        Geekbuying
                        If you read from the beginning to the thread, you find that I already find a solution for XBMC 1080p.

Do you have any idea if the HD Audio (7.1) issue is going to get fixed?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Eric,
                          geekbuying

I received ew902 few days ago, the box runs most of everything fine out of the box. It plays 3d ISO, mkv files without any stuttering, XBMC plays these files well.
                          I notice that the 2nd and the 3rd fw from eweat website, seems the UI is 720p and web browser is 720p, but the first FW is 1080p, web browers is 1080p.
                          Yes, XBMC is buggie, but it plays files from usb port, external harddrive(2tb), all 3d ISO is fine.
                          I will test true hd or 7.1 pass through later. I ordered a 4k LG tv, it's on the way. I'll tested 4k playing later.
                          Is that possible the make the UI 4k through next fw upgrage? How about android 5.0 support later?
                          Kevin

Comment

New firmware

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
                            @Movie78
                            So have you tried the firmware? Does it work? Is it better than newer firmware?
                            I think they changed from 1080p to 720p in Android to get better score in Antutu.
                            The change from 1080p to 720p is made, so that it would take up less of the CPU.

Comment

According to a Greek site with access to zappiti, the problem with HD sound not passthrough is a realtek sdk bug, so any solution is on their hands. Other problem is the subtitles showing in 2d in 3d playback in their player, has anyone test it in m-195 ? The problem in xbmc not working with network playback is probably because an external player is used for playback. Greek subtitles in m-195 have a missing letter and other problems in early firmware, I don't know if is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                                The change from 1080p to 720p is made, so that it would take up less of the CPU.

Just installed the new firmware release yesterday.
                                XBMC now display in 1080p
                                I wish the will remove all the jusk from XBMC (MASHUP,icefilms,sportsdevil etc..), i would like a clean XBMC copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X