M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyrliot View Post
    According to a Greek site with access to zappiti, the problem with HD sound not passthrough is a realtek sdk bug, so any solution is on their hands. Other problem is the subtitles showing in 2d in 3d playback in their player, has anyone test it in m-195 ? The problem in xbmc not working with network playback is probably because an external player is used for playback. Greek subtitles in m-195 have a missing letter and other problems in early firmware, I don't know if is fixed.
    I don't recall having any issue with network playback with this device 2D/3D iso works over network.

I am wondering how long it will take RealTek to fix the HD sound bug,but these website (geekbuying.com and Aliexpress) are advertising and selling the device indicating that it support HD AUDIO (DTS HD MA and DOLBY TRUEHD 5.1/7.1)

If the came fix the HD Audio, this device will be a winner.

Comment

Can you please check if the subtitles in 3d playback are 3d (the letters without wearing the glasses are double) ? Also the auto framerate switching works with xbmc ?

Thank you.

Comment

Can you please check if the subtitles in 3d playback are 3d (the letters without wearing the glasses are double) ? Also the auto framerate switching works with xbmc ?

Thank you.
        NP

Comment

Box will not power on!

The box had been working fine, then suddenly, I try to power on, but nothing but the red light is displayed. I removed the power source from it and left it that way overnight and then the next day I tried to power it on using the remote, but the box would not power on, only the red light is displayed.

Any suggestions on solving this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by dje0629 View Post
            The box had been working fine, then suddenly, I try to power on, but nothing but the red light is displayed. I removed the power source from it and left it that way overnight and then the next day I tried to power it on using the remote, but the box would not power on, only the red light is displayed.

Any suggestions on solving this issue?
            Try Restoring the firmware.

Comment

I think it may be an issue with the power supply because the light on my usb drive does not come on when trying to restore the firmware as suggested.

Comment

The new update fixes the HDMI SourceIN greenish issue,But in the home page HDMI source doesn't work,only works when you select it from APPS.

Still missing
                No HD Audio
                Bitstreaming 7.1/5.1 DTS HD and TRUEHD deoes't work.

Comment

Hello everyone. Who runs m195 in access point mode? Thanks.

Comment

New firmware:
                    Hello, guys! Glad to share M-195 latest firmware, please check below information: Download link: M-195 FIRMWARE Here is the instruction for how to flash the firmware : https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2014/10/31/how-to-flash-stock-firmware-on-m-195-realtek-rtd1195-android-tv-box/ Password: geekbuying.com Dec 12, 2014Geekbuying What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

Comment

Originally posted by csgabe View Post

Thanks!

Still no DTS HD or DOLBY TRUEHD

Comment

According to zappiti realtek will release sdk 2.0 sometime in the future for hd sound....so dont expect solution soon.This latest firmware is 720p or 1080p ? Any important changes ?

Comment

According to zappiti realtek will release sdk 2.0 sometime in the future for hd sound....so dont expect solution soon.This latest firmware is 720p or 1080p ? Any important changes ?
                          That means in a year

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                            That means in a year
                            I am interested in purchasing the M-195, however even after reading the whole topic still have a question: After all, the M - 195 passes the audio 5.1 from the HDMI or optical output? Please note that I am not referring to the audio 7.1.
                            Thank's.

Comment

Originally posted by LCC View Post
                              I am interested in purchasing the M-195, however even after reading the whole topic still have a question: After all, the M - 195 passes the audio 5.1 from the HDMI or optical output? Please note that I am not referring to the audio 7.1.
                              Thank's.
                              Yes 5.1 DTS and Dolby

4K playback is terrible on this device,every 4K i try gitters or plays in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                                Yes 5.1 DTS and Dolby

4K playback is terrible on this device,every 4K i try gitters or plays in slow motion.
                                I think so it's definitely better to buy a player that works decently 1080p with DTS-HD and DD TrueHD. These problems are typical of equipment manufactured and not tested or developed. This device is manufactured by Bluetimes and definitely think I will not venture into buying one. I bought their C500B model and after finding unsolved problems (they do not provide any support after the sale), was provided as an option a discount on the purchase of model RK 3288 that the seller promised to do the audio passtrough 7.1 for his output HDMI 2.0. But after testing the unit, it did not work as audio promised (only stereo audio was offered !!). As a result, i returned all equipment and i had a total loss of order USD $ 95.00 with shipping and fees, in addition to a lot of disappointment and waste of time.
                                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X