M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I have finally received my replacement m-195 box (the first one have probably overheating). I have install the last firmware 2014/12/12. Here is my feedback:

- XBMC: unable to play any movie (NFS / SMB tested)
    - movie browser: I can launch any movie from my NAS
    - During playing movies, on my videoprojector, I have some 1s black screen (with some green parts). During a 1h30 movie, I have count 4/5 black screen.
    - The audio part is good and never cut, but no DTS-HD
    - The image image is really beautifull, better than my PCHC.

I don't understand why xbmc is no playing movies, It have to use the same player as moviebrowser, maybe the player is missconfigured on playercongig.xml

Comment

Originally posted by davdi1982 View Post
      Hi,

I have finally received my replacement m-195 box (the first one have probably overheating). I have install the last firmware 2014/12/12. Here is my feedback:

- XBMC: unable to play any movie (NFS / SMB tested)
      - movie browser: I can launch any movie from my NAS
      - During playing movies, on my videoprojector, I have some 1s black screen (with some green parts). During a 1h30 movie, I have count 4/5 black screen.
      - The audio part is good and never cut, but no DTS-HD
      - The image image is really beautifull, better than my PCHC.

I don't understand why xbmc is no playing movies, It have to use the same player as moviebrowser, maybe the player is missconfigured on playercongig.xml
      Where did you get your 12/12/2014 firmware from?

Comment

Hi, i found it on geekbying blog

Comment

Hi, i found it on geekbying blog
          I have no issue playing movies from XBMC,

The only problem i have is HD AUDIO and 4K playback,which is terrible.

I think these Chinese manufactures makes this players for different company,so they can develop their own software.

These devices are not made to sell for consumers(At least that's was the Bluetimes Service tech to me in a email)

On the Bluetime website the Firmware download page is empty.

Comment

The firmware doesn't have xbmc, i have found xbmc on google, could you please share your xblc apk?

Comment

The firmware doesn't have xbmc, i have found xbmc on google, could you please share your xblc apk?
              China-1 Stock | Buy M-195 Realtek RTD1195 Dual Core Android 4.4 Mini TV Box 1G/8G WIFI H.265 DOLBY 1000M Ethernety HDMI IN Miracast Bluetooth - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Click on the support&firmware tab

The XBMC apk link is below.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                http://www.geekbuying.com/item/M-195...ck-333627.html

Click on the support&firmware tab

The XBMC apk link is below.

Many Thanks, I will try it asap, my version have the same name, probably the same.

Comment

Zappiti will support hd sound from day one ,they claim that they have solved it ,releasing in France next week.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrliot View Post
                    Zappiti will support hd sound from day one ,they claim that they have solved it ,releasing in France next week.
                    It seems that it was a realtek issue, it have not paied the licence fee to dolby and dts. I really want to test the zapitti but it cost 249€! To much money i think

Comment

What I am hearing is that Zapitti paid for their own license.(No sure, because these devices uses the same chipset.
                      These Chinese manufactures don't even care for their products.

Comment

I couldn't help noticing that the specs for the mele models say that they have Dolby truehd and dts 7.1, not to mention playready and widevine DRM!!

Is this true?

Cheers,
                        -SB
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
                          I couldn't help noticing that the specs for the mele models say that they have Dolby truehd and dts 7.1, not to mention playready and widevine DRM!!

Is this true?

Cheers,
                          -SB
                          I will believe anything all these manufactures sells until there's test and proof on youtube.

Comment

M-195 REALTEK 1195

I take it you guys won't recommend this product, I read the whole post and it doesn't sound positive.

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
                              I take it you guys won't recommend this product, I read the whole post and it doesn't sound positive.
                              To me for now its piece o junk, until they release update to fix the issues.

4K playback ==No working properly
                              HD Audio===No
                              Support From Manufacture == No

Bluetimes don't even no that they made this product.

Comment

M-195 REALTEK 1195

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                                To me for now its piece o junk, until they release update to fix the issues.

4K playback ==No working properly
                                HD Audio===No
                                Support From Manufacture == No

Bluetimes don't even no that they made this product.
                                It is always sad when products have much potential and product support is not rendered correctly, it rips the consumer off and causes much frustration.
                                One feels cheated ... I know Geekbuying stocks this unit. They shouldn't sell if it's not supported.

Are there other roms that can assist?

Comment

Working...
                                X