Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
    Just test the Firmware..

Still no HD Audio(DTSHD or Dolby TrueHD)
    http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?...18&pid=1879795 Post: #48

Comment

Thats on the Eweat and Zapitti ..

There hasn't been a new update that resolved the HD Audio issue on the M-195..

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
        Thats on the Eweat and Zapitti ..

There hasn't been a new update that resolved the HD Audio issue on the M-195..
        Eweat update work in M-195

Comment

Which Eweat update have you tested?

Comment

I got my m-195 two days ago and I have installed 12122014 firmware.My thoughts is that the hardware is quite good for the money but the firmware is junk or to be polite pre-alpha.I have an android himedia q5ii nand player (2013 model) and the firmware is a masterpiece compered to this but the kernel is 720p and no autoframe change with native player.
            Some very basic fixes that they must make are :
            1. default aspect ratio changed to "fit to screen" from "full" is unacceptable to have to change it manually in the beginning of every movie.
            2. change subtitles font (this one is terrible) and support of ansi subtitles
            3. fix Greek subtitles because letters like ΐ,ό,έ,ά don't appear and their is an empty space instead.
            4. HD sound support
            5. a working xbmc version
            6. nfs support
            7. save option in samba password
            8. option to mirror tv screen to android phone for better control like himedia's hicontrol .apk
            9. option to mute HDMI sound when using spdif (optical)
            10. hue,saturation,contrast, possible to change from menu
            11. support of more languages in android menu
            and many more...or copy things from zappiti firmware that will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by dje0629 View Post
              The box had been working fine, then suddenly, I try to power on, but nothing but the red light is displayed. I removed the power source from it and left it that way overnight and then the next day I tried to power it on using the remote, but the box would not power on, only the red light is displayed.

Any suggestions on solving this issue?

i have the same problem i already updated the F/W to the latest got it from geekbuying and it worked fine for a couple of hours but then the display was all black and when i went to power off the device i noticed the box was very hot. i tried to update F/W again but all i get is black screen and the red indicator lite dont know what i should as to should get in touch with geekbuy b4 i do anything that would void the warrenty

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
                i have the same problem i already updated the F/W to the latest got it from geekbuying and it worked fine for a couple of hours but then the display was all black and when i went to power off the device i noticed the box was very hot. i tried to update F/W again but all i get is black screen and the red indicator lite dont know what i should as to should get in touch with geekbuy b4 i do anything that would void the warrenty[/B].
                The same thing happen to me after I upgraded to Eweat's latest firmware, blue light on box,black screen.Box is dead! Can not re-install any firmware.I contacted Eweat 3 weeks ago with no responce after several e-mail to them. I put it in trash.

Comment

dont throw it away

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
                  The same thing happen to me after I upgraded to Eweat's latest firmware, blue light on box,black screen.Box is dead! Can not re-install any firmware.I contacted Eweat 3 weeks ago with no responce after several e-mail to them. I put it in trash.

thats waste of money there will be a way to fix it just wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
                    i have the same problem i already updated the F/W to the latest got it from geekbuying and it worked fine for a couple of hours but then the display was all black and when i went to power off the device i noticed the box was very hot. i tried to update F/W again but all i get is black screen and the red indicator lite dont know what i should as to should get in touch with geekbuy b4 i do anything that would void the warrenty[/B].

My first one had the same issue (overheating I guess), I have received a new one and I directly change the thermal dissipator because the originale one is just a thermal patch and the temperature can rise the 90°C, now it stay max @70°C.

Comment

Originally posted by davdi1982 View Post
                      My first one had the same issue (overheating I guess), I have received a new one and I directly change the thermal dissipator because the originale one is just a thermal patch and the temperature can rise the 90°C, now it stay max @70°C.

we shouldent have to do any of that
                      so what now is the box dead and if so will geekbu replace it

Comment

According to a Greek site 'avsite' about zappiti test firmware :

1. video files are played so jerky on XBMC/Kodi. Corrected.
                        2. the Framerate auto does not work on files 25 p and 50 p. The files in question are displayed in 60 p. Planned correction.
                        3. the 23.976p files are displayed in 24.000 Hz. planned Correction.
                        4. the 3D subtitles are displayed in 2D. Planned correction.
                        5. video files encoded in 10 - bit are not supported. Consideration.
                        6. the change of ratio function does not display 4096x2160p.
                        7. when using the keys from 1 to 9 for direct access (10-90%), there is a display bug in the timeline.
                        8. No Direct Outpout HDMI function.
                        9. the 3D BD ISO files do not play on XBMC/Kodi. Corrected.
                        10 video playback with Kodi from disk network hard. Planned correction.
                        11. not supported WMA currently (pending a patch on the Realtek part).

Successfully tested:
                        -Reading the Ultra HD files and 4K native codec DivX HEVC UHD (fluid)
                        -Read all files through the network through Zappiti Media Center V4
                        -Video playback with Kodi (hardware decoding and not only in "hardware acceleration") from an internal hard drive (fluid).
                        -3D BD ISO (fluid) - Attention! Subtitles displayed in 2D for the moment.
                        -2D BD ISO (fluid) with the subtitle languages displayed in the list
                        -DVD ISO (with menus)
                        -Only M2TS (fluid) displayed subtitles but not language displayed in the list (indexing is in the BDMV structure)
                        -Structures BDMV - lisbles from Zappiti Media Center V4 - readable since XBMC Pas
                        -Subtitles PGS (Blu - ray)
                        -Subtitles DVBSUB (DVB-T/DVB-S/DVB-C)
                        -.mk3d in full Side-by-Side (fluid)
                        -.mkv full Side-by-Side (fluid)
                        -.mkv and .avi in Top-Bottom (fluid)
                        -.mkv HEVC (fluid)
                        -.mkv H.265 (fluid)
                        -.mkv H.264 (fluid)
                        -.wmv WMV9 (fluid)
                        -.mp4 DivX 10 HEVC (fluid)
                        -.mp4 DivX 10 H.264 (fluid)
                        -.mp4 XviD H.253 Advanced Simple@L5 (fluid)
                        -.avi XviD H.253 Advanced Simple@L5 (fluid)
                        -.flac 2.0 24-bit/96 kHz-24-Bit/162kHz (reading depends on the music apps)
                        -.aiff (reading depends on the apps)
                        -.mp3 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz 2.0
                        -Auto-framerate: works on files 24 p, 30 p and 60 p (not yet on 25 p and 50 p files) - Attention! 23, 976p is displayed in 24 Hz for the moment
                        -DTS, DTS - HD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital (downmix to stereo and bitstream) via Zappiti Media Center or XBMC

Comment

Eweat update work in M-195.
                          First update
                          latest firmware released 20141212 and next update Eweat latest firmware Date:2014-12-18.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	435966

And Zappiti update works ?

Comment

Originally posted by badcompany2 View Post
                            Eweat update work in M-195.
                            First update
                            latest firmware released 20141212 and next update Eweat latest firmware Date:2014-12-18.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9800[/ATTACH]

And Zappiti update works ?
                            Where did you get the Zapitti update from?

Comment

Sorry, not yet update for Zappiti 4K
                              Code:
                              http://www.zappiti.com/firmwares

Comment

Originally posted by badcompany2 View Post
                                Sorry, not yet update for Zappiti 4K
                                Code:
                                http://www.zappiti.com/firmwares
                                You said Zappiti 4K firmware works.

I was wondering where did you get the firmware,because it is not on their website.

PS:So you got EWEAT latest firmware working on your M-195?

Comment

Working...
                                X