Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Determine technical and tag data for video and audio
    MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files

I prefer to use 'MediaInfo Lite' (Integrate with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu))
    Free software download links. Codec Tweak Tool, MediaInfo Lite, VLC Player, and more.

( http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...info_lite.html )
    Thanks. This program is a good idea to get details from files. Here in this case, I assume it has something to do with DRM.
    Basicly it should work and then comes the video/audio protection.

JD

Comment

Can anybody load srt subtile using default player? Mine doesn't work, I am using the latest FW.

Comment

Okay the Thailand eweat firmware(http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post272607
        seems to be slower for me than the test version I had from eweat from 27.12.2014.
        Has anyone else tested the Thailand firmware?

JD

Comment

I have asked Grace from Eweat about firmware updates and I got pleasant news.

There will be soon a firmware update. In the meantime I have uploaded the original eweat version from 27.12.2014, which is not on the homepage and not exactly the same version as the Thailand firmware from the 08.01.2015.

JD

Comment

Today Grace from Eweat gave me the link to a new firmware version from 23.01.2015

JD

Comment

They are bringing too many firmware updates but with so-so results...

I want firmware update with a new XBMC APK no less !

Otherwise, its not Worth it !

Comment

Snipes, I share your point.
                Maybe EWEAT is still working on a better kodi support.

For me is more the general performance the weak point. If I will see a choice to increase the performance, I would try to get into it and fix the firmware, but so far, I have no start point. The hardware produces a good video quality, but for other applications it seems to be a more low end device. Hopefully/Maybe I underestimate further chances to improve the firmware...

JD

Comment

This machine still has great potential but it's performance in KODI and android need major overhaul. The problem is that the companies are just taking the chipset provided and put it in the machine without testing. Or maybe they know the machine is not fully functionnal but they bring it on the shelves no matter what. They want to sell as fast as they can and tell to the customers that they will fix this and that soon blablabla...

Dont sell a product if it s not at least usable at a good percentage.

Hd Land have not done their work with the Zappiti 4K. I have already said them before they release their machine TO FIX THE PROBLEMS IN KODI but alas, they did not listen to me or worse, they said that it's Realtek fault and that they need to wait patches from Realtek. And the icing of the cake was that their OWN application Zappiti Media Center is a mess ...

They have tons of cancellations and returns all of this because they did not take the time to polish the product. All they wanted it to make money just before Christmas and they failed big time with more than 2 months of orders delay ( including customs ). And when people received their machine there was ton of ton of bugs.

For me it's totally unaccepptable ! They have the time to test the Realtek chipset and fix all the bugs before selling the machine. They just assume the chipset will work easely. For their own Zappiti Media Center App, they didn test it as they should .Their own app !!! C mon ! Their machines was produced in China but they didnt test them before selling to the customers. THEY ASSUME that they will be defect free ! Wrong !!!!!

Comment

realtek 1195 it´s a NO GO for now

Originally posted by snipes View Post
                    This machine still has great potential but it's performance in KODI and android need major overhaul. The problem is that the companies are just taking the chipset provided and put it in the machine without testing. Or maybe they know the machine is not fully functionnal but they bring it on the shelves no matter what. They want to sell as fast as they can and tell to the customers that they will fix this and that soon blablabla...

Dont sell a product if it s not at least usable at a good percentage.

Hd Land have not done their work with the Zappiti 4K. I have already said them before they release their machine TO FIX THE PROBLEMS IN KODI but alas, they did not listen to me or worse, they said that it's Realtek fault and that they need to wait patches from Realtek. And the icing of the cake was that their OWN application Zappiti Media Center is a mess ...

They have tons of cancellations and returns all of this because they did not take the time to polish the product. All they wanted it to make money just before Christmas and they failed big time with more than 2 months of orders delay ( including customs ). And when people received their machine there was ton of ton of bugs.

For me it's totally unaccepptable ! They have the time to test the Realtek chipset and fix all the bugs before selling the machine. They just assume the chipset will work easely. For their own Zappiti Media Center App, they didn test it as they should .Their own app !!! C mon ! Their machines was produced in China but they didnt test them before selling to the customers. THEY ASSUME that they will be defect free ! Wrong !!!!!
                    NEW FIRMWARE FROM EWEAT.
                    New very nice user interface...
                    Nothing , Zero (0) changes, zero improvements ....
                    i bought an old kdlinks hd700 and flashed a mod firmware for a egreat r6s, realtek 1186. Perfect playback.
                    HD audio passthrough, 23,976fps support, 3d ISO.
                    OK, horrible library ( but i don´t care) and still no Java BD menu support...
                    i gave Up with eweat...it will remain in a shelf to test everytime a new firmware goes out...I bought used on **** for 69..so it was a good experimental purchase...
                    stay away form realtek 1195 for now
                    BTW i flashed zappiti firmware on eweat ew902...ALL realtek 1195 are same ...all accept firmwares from others devices....zero improvements on zappiti firmware...

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Turkey, i've bought this box three months ago. It's playing performance is better than any other box i've tried, except the Himedia Q5 Quad (i have also this one at home). There are many problems about the subtitles :

- Turkish encoding and Turkish subtitles are not supported. There are only 3 types of encoding : UTF8 and 2 others for asian languages. I think the other languages with special characteres like for exemple, French, Greek etc will not be displayed correctly either.

- If the movie has black areas on top and bottom, subtitles are displayed (i mean not displayed, hided) under the bottom black area. If want to view them, you should change their position to the middle of the screen.

- Subtitle display quality is exactly like Realtek 1185 or 1055 players. Not like a DuneHD for exemple.

- Subtitle settings are not recorded by the player. For every movie you have to set them again.

- Movies are not listed in alphabetical order.

- The image cannot be set to fullscreen. You have always 1 cm of black bars at the edges of the screen.

For the moment, i cannot watch anything with this player due to the subtitles issues.

Serkan

Comment

Originally posted by herhelman View Post
                        NEW FIRMWARE FROM EWEAT.
                        New very nice user interface...
                        Nothing , Zero (0) changes, zero improvements ....
                        i bought an old kdlinks hd700 and flashed a mod firmware for a egreat r6s, realtek 1186. Perfect playback.
                        HD audio passthrough, 23,976fps support, 3d ISO.
                        OK, horrible library ( but i don´t care) and still no Java BD menu support...
                        i gave Up with eweat...it will remain in a shelf to test everytime a new firmware goes out...I bought used on **** for 69..so it was a good experimental purchase...
                        stay away form realtek 1195 for now
                        BTW i flashed zappiti firmware on eweat ew902...ALL realtek 1195 are same ...all accept firmwares from others devices....zero improvements on zappiti firmware...
                        I think the Firmware is not the problem. The Realtek 1195 chipset has not much performance inside. And why only 1GB RAM is a secret for me, KitKat has to clear always the RAM behind your clicks.

The Eweat is still a very good video player, well featured with connections.

JD ----> Kingzone K1s

Comment

I flashed the new EW902 firmware to my M-195 and it runs the same but the screen is smaller than before I cannot adjust the screen size.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X