Which android tv is the best to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which android tv is the best to buy

Hello everybody, im starting with all this about android tv and the options that i have tu turn my tv into a smart tv. I was looking trough internet and i didn't find so much information about all kinds of android tv that there are in the market. In this page they say that the best android tv of the market is the minix neo x8 or the rkm allwinner a80, is this true? i know that price wise this two are a little expensive, do you know another android tv that is more cheap but gives the same perfomance?

Another question that i have is the way to control it, in this page they say that you can control it with your smartphone or tablet, is it true? or im gonna need to buy a control remote for it?

Thanks in advance to all of you

I'd wait it out for the Nvidia Shield Console, it's going to be a beast and since it's made by Nvidia it should have a lot of support.

Comment

Originally posted by john1971
      Hello everybody, im starting with all this about android tv and the options that i have tu turn my tv into a smart tv. I was looking trough internet and i didn't find so much information about all kinds of android tv that there are in the market. In this page they say that the best android tv of the market is the minix neo x8 or the rkm allwinner a80, is this true? i know that price wise this two are a little expensive, do you know another android tv that is more cheap but gives the same perfomance?

Another question that i have is the way to control it, in this page they say that you can control it with your smartphone or tablet, is it true? or im gonna need to buy a control remote for it?

Thanks in advance to all of you
      It all depends on your needs.

How important are streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon to you.

Most boxes come with remotes but you can use a wireless mouse and keyboard with most.

Comment

At the end i finally bought a Minix Neo X8-h, thx anyway to all

Comment

I need help to buy the minix NexoX8-h plus, and as I am from india i have to depend on Global seller mentioned in the site or aliexpress. Global sellet geekbuying looks good and not sure did they installed xbmc. I get a good feel about MOBASE seller in aliexpress, would like to know is it good to go with him or is there any other global seller mentioned in the minix site are good. confused and so please help me.
          Last edited by underwater007; 04-24-2015, 12:04.

Comment

Finally ..Placed order neox8H plus with Geekbuying...waiting for it to get delivered..

Comment

Finally cleared the customs but i was charged to pay another $20 as custom's duty.. hope i will get it by Monday...so its expensive now...

Comment

Hey Finally I received the product. Its cool, No damage physically. hooked up with the TV and it looks cool. Played some videos, its awesome. My TV is not 4K and still is it possible to try any 4K videos online... May be i need to learn more on configuration of XBMC. Not comfortable with the air mouse, its floating too much and hard to point, though I did Fn + y its not calibrating to my expectation.. Do i need more practice.. ???. Big miss in the airmouse is "_" you cant find it in the keypad. So if you have the wifi password with this special character underscore, change it. .When i played despicable me it was Ok and again playing with Air mouse was not comfortable. Hope lot more to explore... Overall i am happy with what i received. A great product worth for its money. Thanks to Geekbuying, for not disappointing me at any phase during the purchase, All went good. Though its above my budget, i felt happy i got a right piece... Thanks Geek buying and all the folks who gave reviews about this product.

Comment

What should be the cpu temp when it's running for more than an hour. Also where to see the hardware info. Under Xbmc system settings I was not able to see 4 cpu. Am I checking in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                  X