SMART TV BOX i6 HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMART TV BOX i6 HELP!!!!

Hello people of freaktab; i need help for this box looking for the latest firmware or custom rom if there is?? for its behaving badly now..its my firends box bought on **** uk,looks similar to zoomtak i6 but im not sure ??any help much appreciated,any of you guys might own this box or use this box who have it running well with kodi..it will be only use for kodi..thank u very much for your help guys..

Pics of box!!

Attached Files

Comment

Any help pls..??people of freaktab??thank you...bump up the posts..!!

Comment

yup,it's zoomtak i6 smart TV box...

Comment

Originally posted by CellPhoneAGE
          yup,it's zoomtak i6 smart TV box...
          Where can i get firmware for it do u have links?? Thanks for reply??

Comment

Try to contact Zoomtak online to see if they can help ...
            http://www.zoomtak.net

OTA updates
            Last edited by Lurker; 11-07-2015, 04:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker
              Try to contact Zoomtak online to see if they can help ...
              http://www.zoomtak.net

OTA updates
              http://www.zoomtak.net/ser.asp#service
              Thanks for replying...i dont seem to find any links or download page on zoomtak for their boxes....i will try to contact them see what they say..or if they reply..
              If any of you guys here on freaktab have this box and knows where to get the links for firmware for this box or have a firmware for this box or a rom compatible to it can u pls share..thanks...or maybe trying an openelec version for this box..thank you very much..
              Last edited by warlock09; 11-11-2015, 18:27.

Comment

Zoom tak has not replied to my email..im guessing they wont..any of you guys here pssibly have saved the firmware for my box pls..thanks

Comment

Tell us where you purchased it from and any information you can get so we will know what box to NOT buy.
                  thanks
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12
                    Tell us where you purchased it from and any information you can get so we will know what box to NOT buy.
                    thanks

**** random seller..trying to find a firmware for it..as the firmware on it is dead slow...useless..really...still hoping there is one out there maybe that works.

Here are pics of pcb board and the firmware thats on it....maybe somebody has similar one..i6 v1.1..wifi chip realtek rtl8188etv

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X