Nvidia Shield Android TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia Shield Android TV

Hi all, I bought a "nvidia tv shield" for performance.

But I was not able to prevent me to install a custom Rom ( zulu 2.2 ).

It's really amazing, android for the video, it's really the best.
    the problem is that Zulu didnt install the drivers for the gamepad and remote contole.
    And as he is the inventor of the "droidmote" (I believe) , it offers us an alternative hhhhhMMMM;-(

And it possible to install the drivers with an update, thank you.

You will probably need xpad.ko module. If the source code for kernel is avilible you should be able to compile it and than just insmod it.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

If you read the disclaimer he tells you that he can't install drivers fir the nvidia remote because None exist. Nvidia refused to release hardware source code. Any bluetooth controller will work read at xda witch one works best. Droid mode also work. I used a cheap China bluetooth and it's working fine. So don't wait for this to be fixed anytime soon as he can't without source code for hardware. And you'll notice there is no lag on the bluetooth ones as I think the wifi does make it lag fir some reason.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer.

But it's bizzare from nvidia, he accepted the developement ROMCUSTOM, but does not give their drivers for gamepad.
        I think nvidia, want to use the developers to improve their products.

I had already, (March Tronsmart G01 gamepad), which works fine with (shield TV).

With the ROMCUSTOM zulu 2.2 :

- The 4K, no longer works with youtube.
        - Some, they say, Netflix does not work (month I do not use netflix).
        - The GRID? ( I do not know )
        - OTA ? ( I do not know )

I think there is a special version (YouTube and Netflix) to the original firmware.

After XDA, there's a good site, for the (shield TV) ?

Comment

The grid works Ota no its a custom rom. Read site you tube fix there. Nvidia is release firmware. They Never release hardware they always been huge dicks about that. Can't see them changing anytime soon.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi, I have installed TWRP and ROOT, with ROM STOCK 2.1 (official).

many app does not work.

It is possible to have, all apps compatible ?

thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X