Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S905 not booting NEED HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 5.1 TV Box Amlogic S905 not booting NEED HELP!

TV Box will not boot, stuck at M9S-PRO screen. If I hold down the reset button (located inside SPDIF plug) the box will go to android character and in bottom left state formatting cache. About 2 minutes later will start giving messages of E: formatting cache failure.
    Supplier has emailed me a zip that is supposed to have a recovery OS put the instructions are not clear enough on how to get the box to boot to get to the recovery.
    Following is screen shot of the booting and the instructions the supplier sent me. Please help with getting this box back to booting. I have not attempted to root this box.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

hello
    I have the same tvbox. but my box stay always with red led.nothing happens when i press the reset button.i have no image on my tv.
    did you found any solution?
    Tv box starting problem solution It did not work on my tvbox because it is completely dead but it may work on your docooler solution 1use a usb stik on por...

Comment

So far no solution, waiting for someone with experience on how to resolve this issue.

Comment

Here is the supplier of this Android box in the states:
        Address :14273 E Don Julian Rd City of industry CA , USA Post code: 91746 Tel: 6263335288 Name : Tomtop

Comment

Working...
        X