guleek i8 bios failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guleek i8 bios failure

Im have a mental break down. I need to update the bios but my guleek i8 shutdown durning a bios update. It wont turn on, I have so mush valuable footage on it. I tried contacting Tech support but they're not replying. I cant afford to buy a new one. (broke collage student). What are my options. Is there any recovery procedures i can do. I have the bios file. http://www.filefactory.com/file/68op...ase141231A.rar. I have a usb stick that can be used for recovery but i dont know how to use it.

Hey there,
    Do you still have it? And do you have a wifi adapter for it? I've an old Guleek i8 and it's a fun little thing indeed, even though it looks like it does have hardware flaws.. Just curious if I can still use it. I've a Realtek RTL8723BS and currently trying to make it work "out of the box". Found some sort of driver on Realtek SDIO Wi-Fi driver (rtl8723bs) on GitHub. Not sure if it will work though.

Comment

This can be sort out by a hardware engineer only as they only have that knowledge. It is always a good idea to go with the Assignment Man blog professionals were they have enough knowledge about the failure and they can rectify it also because they belong to that subject engineer so going with them is good.

Comment

Working...
      X