MXQ Pro+ 4K Bricked while changing build.prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro+ 4K Bricked while changing build.prop

I have a MXQ Pro+ 4K from China which was running on Android 5.1.1 having 1GB of Ram. After restoring the stock build.prop the box is not going beyond MBOX screen (with distorted display). I tried to enter recovery using the recovery button inside AV socket but it not going into recovery and just boots to that MBOX screen only.

I have tried using AMLOGIC USB Flash Tool but that also fails. Tool recognises the box on HUB3-2 but gives error "[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result"

Now what to do and how to enter recovery to either wipe or reflash stock img???

perhaps you can find clues here

goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by vpandey View Post
      I have a MXQ Pro+ 4K from China which was running on Android 5.1.1 having 1GB of Ram. After restoring the stock build.prop the box is not going beyond MBOX screen (with distorted display). I tried to enter recovery using the recovery button inside AV socket but it not going into recovery and just boots to that MBOX screen only.

I have tried using AMLOGIC USB Flash Tool but that also fails. Tool recognises the box on HUB3-2 but gives error "[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result"

Now what to do and how to enter recovery to either wipe or reflash stock img???
      skype me nickd010 i know how to make it work i created my own firmware looks and act just like the nvida shield everything works great

Comment

Finally managed to flash latest MXQ Pro+ using USB Tool and booting trough shorting nand pins. Reset button didn't work at all. It seems it has not been connected properly.

Comment

Hi
          Could you show where these pins are? (pic)
          To help other users..with the same problem

Cheers

Comment

I have shorted the pins marked with red color arrow. You need to be little patient it may not happen in one shot. Just touch in between 2 pins with fine pointed screwdriver or anything of metal (in my case I used multimeter pin). Make sure HDMI is connected to TV (to make sure box isn't booting normally) and USB cable (A2A) to computer with all drivers loaded and USB Boot Tool (I used 2.0.6) running.

Touch pins and insert USB to USB Port 4. USB Tool should detect the connection but nothing will be displayed on the TV.

Your board may not be same, so make sure you know what you are doing.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170304_165328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	633996

Comment

Working...
            X