Enybox X1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enybox X1

I haven't found much info about these within the forum. I apologize if this is in the wrong place to post. Now, to the point of this post. I bought an Enybox x1 a few months back, and got caught up in the action of LE, and wrote it to nand without making a valid back up img first. I also overwrote my restore partition with TWRP trying to do the right thing, but didn't take enough time to read about it more. I then killed my option of restoring the original box by loading another firmware and flashing it to nand. The thing that caught my eye was the led clock display on the front of the unit. That is what I miss the most about it though. I've got to play with a few different box setups, with only one box!! Win Win I feel. I then acquired the original firmware for the Enybox, but in a zip file format, only to find it won't load because it now sees it as an p212, nexbox, blah blah blah, or whatever flash I did last. I know if I could figure out how to convert the zip file flash to an img file, I would be home free. I could write it with usb burning tool right to nand. I tried erasing everything from nand with TRWP, but no success. I think I need to do a complete nand erase in order to flash the factory file back to it . I will settle with the last flash of EM95X, because it is actually a pretty damn nice layout. My remote doesn't work with it, but oh well.
Working...
X