Measy U4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning..
    could someone share his or hers 4k player apk?
    mine device came with-out...

xbmc v13a8 seems to work on my device.. looking at cpu usage.. it seems to use h/w acc.. as it idle-ing

small warning..
    don't install busybox x+ from market.. on a a31 unit..

Comment

New firmware upgrade is available here

Comment

Originally posted by ADD View Post
        New firmware upgrade is available here
        No more Wifi after it -: ...

Comment

Originally posted by Marginal View Post
          No more Wifi after it -: ...
          Have you successfully flashed the firmware?

Comment

Have you successfully flashed the firmware?
            Yes, have you read the topic about the flashing?
            There, they mention the same problem - no more Wifi ...

Comment

Yes, have you read the topic about the flashing?
              There, they mention the same problem - no more Wifi ...
              Yep, I have asked elektrik to change some settings in configuration files in order to have a correct wifi driver. This firmware uses rtl8723au whereas we have rtl8723as in our device.

By the way, how do you like the performance now? Much better, heh ?

Comment

By the way, how do you like the performance now? Much better, heh ?
                Much better of course, but why did we have to wait so long for the 4.22 upgrade?

Comment

Much better of course, but why did we have to wait so long for the 4.22 update?
                  Actually, there is no official update, because Measy does not give a damn about its own products. This firmware comes from CS918S device, which is almost the same except wifi chip. Now we need to wait for elektrik's modification and we'll hopefully have a fully functional custom rom

Comment

Actually, there is no official update, because Measy does not give a damn about its own products. This firmware comes from CS918S device, which is almost the same except wifi chip. Now we need to wait for elektrik's modification and we'll hopefully have a fully functional custom rom
                    A big THANKS to elektrik, and a real pitty for the ones having created such a great TV Player with such a poor technical support ...

Comment

To moderators

please move this thread to http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...ner-TV-players

thanks

Comment

If there's no one with a couple of extra bucks in their pocket to buy Measy and hire elektrik to support the products, I could do that ;-).

Comment

If there's no one with a couple of extra bucks in their pocket to buy Measy and hire elektrik to support the products, I could do that ;-).
                          He's already supporting MK823. Not long ago he has received CS918S. So, I guess he'll be on it soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X