Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Measy B4K rom

Good Day mighty people from freaktab.

First of this is my last hura, I checked all over the internet and this is the only place where help can be found.
    Like many people i bought the awesome measy b4k, its an awesome device but we all know the software sucks, its quite buggy and its android 4.1. Measy has been real sleezy about support. so I come to the might freaktab for help.
    Can Somebody PLEASE help us b4k guys. there are tons of us online seaching for help.
    Freaktab made my mk908 awesome, and I know they can make the b4k even more awesome.
    So please someone help...if you can.

cheers

and thanks in advance

Any news on this?

This indeed would be very helpfull.
    I've created unboxing+review video of this device:
    It took me a long time to get an answer from measy support.In order to upgrade the firmware on this device you need to destroy existing rom!Support did not h...

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
    Good Day mighty people from freaktab.

First of this is my last hura, I checked all over the internet and this is the only place where help can be found.
    Like many people i bought the awesome measy b4k, its an awesome device but we all know the software sucks, its quite buggy and its android 4.1. Measy has been real sleezy about support. so I come to the might freaktab for help.
    Can Somebody PLEASE help us b4k guys. there are tons of us online seaching for help.
    Freaktab made my mk908 awesome, and I know they can make the b4k even more awesome.
    So please someone help...if you can.

cheers

and thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by tzvika1 View Post
      This indeed would be very helpfull.
      I've created unboxing+review video of this device:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk2lF7XU-Ow

That wou certainly help, hardware en video is great. But this device is VERY unstable with the stock firmware. It crashes very often and a fly mouse on this is a joke.
      Crashes so much that I need a helmet some times. i really do hope people like finless bob help us out.

Comment

Please

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
        That wou certainly help, hardware en video is great. But this device is VERY unstable with the stock firmware. It crashes very often and a fly mouse on this is a joke.
        Crashes so much that I need a helmet some times. i really do hope people like finless bob help us out.

PLEASE HELP ...If possible.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X