Sagem DIW362 launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagem DIW362 launcher

Hello, I have a Sagem DIW362 with a launcher from the telephone network in my country and it also has an android tv uploaded, is there a chance to turn off the aggravating mobile network overlay and that the android tv overlay flare up?
    because the menu now looks different and has additional options that load the box, can you change the launcher?

Originally posted by Lampardzin View Post
    Hello, I have a Sagem DIW362 with a launcher from the telephone network in my country and it also has an android tv uploaded, is there a chance to turn off the aggravating mobile network overlay and that the android tv overlay flare up?
    because the menu now looks different and has additional options that load the box, can you change the launcher?
    Hi ,

if you have the Playstore you can download any Launcher , if APK install is possible ,

even from any other Store , what is "SagemDIW362" never heard about that TvBox ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

This is a box for the needs of the Polish mobile operator, it comes with netflix 4K etc. It is not mega but works well, and it has a network overlay installed even though it has andorid tv installed, I know there are various launchers in the store but it always turns on at the beginning it is a reworked menu of this operator, and I would like it to be a normal Android TV if possible without the operator's additions, because the box in the play store is downloaded google android TV

Comment

Originally posted by Lampardzin View Post

hello I have the same problem, I want to install a new version of android, the chipset of our equipment is bcm72604, but I can't find how to download the firmware, I already looked everywhere and nothing the equipment must be flashed to an android version

Comment

Working...
        X