Beelink SEA I upcoming SC rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink SEA I upcoming SC rom

Some work.... Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170329-213944.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	638733

Last edited by superceleron; 04-01-2017, 14:50.

Well this looks very interesting indeed
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Comment

Yes looking nice superceleron, Have you got the reboot app to shut it down (It reboots on stock FW)

I see the Freaktab logo on the bottom right too :-)
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
          Yes looking nice superceleron, Have you got the reboot app to shut it down (It reboots on stock FW)

I see the Freaktab logo on the bottom right too :-)
          well im a bit limited on what i can do on this box... lots of stuff are encrypted!
          If you want you can test it, go to hangouts and i give you the beta link!

Comment

Tested reboot... and poweroff reboots...
            So maybe the app need update!

Comment

But i found a old app that i have here from the S805 that the poweroff works just fine

Comment

When the link Beelink SEA I SCV1-Beta.img will be ready...
                MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Be awhile I feel, this one is no cake walk
                  Patience.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yes this one a few more days, its not easy this one... no available tools, no available docs so im doing all now!
                    And parts of it are encrypted!

Comment

Well bad news.. i had to remove the settings that you guys see above(i now removed the pics in the 1º post)... audio settings was crashing because it was calling for some specifics from zidoo framework... sorry :/
                      Btw i cant remove the hdcp from recording, that is in the app ... so if anyone wants to "hack" it be my guest!

Comment

Well, modding is never easy with Realtek chips :-( Hope time display brightness adjustment can be added, it is way too luminous...
                        As to HDMI In, did you check opensource HDMI In streamer https://github.com/robbi5/instreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post
                          Well, modding is never easy with Realtek chips :-( Hope time display brightness adjustment can be added, it is way too luminous...
                          As to HDMI In, did you check opensource HDMI In streamer https://github.com/robbi5/instreamer
                          Well yes, its not easy since theirs no info available, but no problem i already got the hang on it!
                          And already added lot of stuff to it!
                          About the display... no joy there since is controlled by a driver that have no options...
                          Hmm dint know about that one, thks i will give a go!

Comment

We are waiting for this.

Thanks for share your time and work

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              Well bad news.. i had to remove the settings that you guys see above(i now removed the pics in the 1º post)... audio settings was crashing because it was calling for some specifics from zidoo framework... sorry :/
                              Btw i cant remove the hdcp from recording, that is in the app ... so if anyone wants to "hack" it be my guest!
                              This is Zidoo hack app without HDCP
                              Just hacked via zidoo hdmi in application.No risk!! You're welcome :) Enjoy! 03/07 2017 Update support new version Can not be used in new firmware...

Comment

Working...
                              X