No announcement yet.

Beelink SEA I TV Box Realtek 1295 Quad Core CPU - 2GB+16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received DHCP key from beelink and I tried to install SEAI_103M0_16G_20170413 firmware, following the provided instructions.
    But my SEA I is not recognized by my notebook running windows 10.
    Do you have any hint ?

Comment

Originally posted by KingNothing View Post
      I received DHCP key from beelink and I tried to install SEAI_103M0_16G_20170413 firmware, following the provided instructions.
      Do you have any hint ?
      I think yes laptop not recoginized.. maybe low power...
      MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Do you have any hint ?
        Are you using DATA USB cable? DATA cable has blue mark instead of white inside USB conector.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcina2102 View Post

Are you using DATA USB cable? DATA cable has blue mark instead of white inside USB conector.

i am using this :

It does not have blue mark, it's not good ?
          I hope this is the problem, in case I will buy another one.

Comment

It does not have blue mark, it's not good ?
            I hope this is the problem, in case I will buy another one.
            Hi there, The cable I use looks just the same as yours & works just fine (Win 10).

Make sure your using the USB3 port on the Beelink,Thats the one closest to the rear of the box with the blue showing.

Also make sure you run the flash tool with admin rights.

You can also upgrade from 102MO to 103MO via the system update in about box

Blinky
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Not all USB cables are able to transfer data.

​​Can anyone tell me how much RAM is being used after device boots and no extra apps are initiated? My box shows near 50% which i find is pretty high. On other 2G boxes i used before that precentage was somewhere between 30 and 40%.

Comment

I am using usb3 port on SEA I.
                I will try on another computer and eventually with another cable.

Comment

from gearbest
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I got it next day from Amazon...
                    Amazon.com: C2G 54170 USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable, Black (1 Meter/3.2 Feet): Electronics

Comment

Coming soon from superceleron

Also found by superceleron on the current original OTA update if you attempt to change resolution in settings you get a black screen auto detects ok but nothing is checked.
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

how to auto hide top bar

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                          how to auto hide top bar
                          This App works for hiding the top bar https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....hidebar&hl=en
                          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Yes they broke manual resolution change on the OTA, but on mine its fixed!
                            Another thing... i really really recommend using a external player in FTMC!
                            I will post on SCV2 changelog how to do it!

Comment

To update the firmware, is it necessary to use a paper clip for the hole with "Firmware Update" ?
                              I tried with and without pressing it, and my pc does not recognize the box anyway.
                              But I would like to know if it's necessary (it is not specified in instructions).

Can someone post a video of firmware update process ?
                              I am sure to do things right, but perhaps I am missing something, and I am going mad...

Comment

To update the firmware, is it necessary to use a paper clip for the hole with "Firmware Update" ?
                                I tried with and without pressing it, and my pc does not recognize the box anyway.
                                But I would like to know if it's necessary (it is not specified in instructions).

Can someone post a video of firmware update process ?
                                I am sure to do things right, but perhaps I am missing something, and I am going mad...
                                no this box dont need the paper clip.. its very simple!
                                Install the flash app(the setup installs the needed drivers auto, it may ask you permission.. give it), open it, next load the rom and dont touch nothing else.
                                Now on the box connect the usb cable to the USB3 port(one that is blue) and then connect the power supply and wait that the flash should start automatic!

Comment

Working...
                                X