Beelink SEA I TV Box Realtek 1295 Quad Core CPU - 2GB+16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

no this box dont need the paper clip.. its very simple!
    Install the flash app(the setup installs the needed drivers auto, it may ask you permission.. give it), open it, next load the rom and dont touch nothing else.
    Now on the box connect the usb cable to the USB3 port(one that is blue) and then connect the power supply and wait that the flash should start automatic!
    I have made exactly these steps.
    But the box is not recognized by my notebook.
    For example, I have never seen the image present in the instructions :

And the box does not remain in boot mode, but it goes on and shows the clock hour.
    I am afraid the cable I use or the USB3 Port on SEA I is not working.
    I hope that the cable has some problem, otherwise I will never be able to update the box.

Comment

well its possible that the cable is the problem, but can also be the pc who knows...

Comment

In the device manager, I see something like this :

The problem could be this ?
        Do you see the "yellow triangle" in device manager for realtek usb device ?

Comment

Originally posted by KingNothing View Post

Missing drivers? do you have only the usb cable and power supply attached to the box?

Comment

Yes, I have only the cable from Usb3 port of SEA I to the notebook USB.
            And then I have attached power cable to the SEA I.

Comment

Yes, I have only the cable from Usb3 port of SEA I to the notebook USB.
              And then I have attached power cable to the SEA I.
              well im out of ideas, try another pc if you can!

Comment

Right click on yellow triangle, remove device and then refresh it should refind driver.
                Should find it.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Right click on yellow triangle, remove device and then refresh it should refind driver.
                  Should find it.
                  I tried but when I refresh nothing happens.
                  Same thing on 2 computers.
                  I ordered another cable, I hope it is the problem, otherwise it's the usb3 port on beelink sea I.

Comment

I tried but when I refresh nothing happens.
                    Same thing on 2 computers.
                    I ordered another cable, I hope it is the problem, otherwise it's the usb3 port on beelink sea I.
                    well 2 pcs maybe its the cable, if with another new cable does the same must be a sea problem!

Comment

Its just the driver being fussy...Dont panic
                      Uninstall package
                      Reinstall Package as Admin

If it does the Yellow triangle thing again.
                      Right click update driver have disk, and point to location where driver is installed. (note this when its installing)

Usb Drivers can be fussy, it will happen just not over night
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I'm 99% sure that you are using non data USB cable. I had the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcina2102 View Post
                          I'm 99% sure that you are using non data USB cable. I had the same problem.
                          yes is possible, i do have some here like that!

Comment

I have tried all the suggestions and I thank you all for the help.
                            I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver several times.
                            If i try to update the driver, it says it's already updated.
                            If I try to force the update, this is what it says (It's not possible to start the device (code 10) :

Same thing (error code 10) if I open the details of the driver.
                            At the moment it does not work.
                            I will try with another cable, hoping it is that.

Comment

I still have problem with RAM usage. As shown in the picture, i have installed 3 apps (Perfect player, ES file explorer and youtube) and indicator shows that i have only 539MB RAM available. I'm using latest OEM ROM, so i don't know is it using that amount of RAM or is it something else. After device boots, i get only 40% RAM available, and i think this is a problem. Maybe some help with that?
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

its openwrt... that also needs memory!

Comment

Working...
                                X