This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] LAKE I 2Gb/16GB - SCV1

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

On first boot please let it sit 3/4 min in setupwizard... then you guys can start the wizard, is only to give time for the apps to install
    READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog SCV1:
    • Lots of stuff added, updated, fixed and tweaked....
    • Enjoy it??

Bugs SCV1:
    • On KODI 18 you need to 1º open it with a eth cable connected or else it crashes all the time, after that you can go back to wifi and disconnect the eth cable that it wont crash anymore... KODI 17.6 is ok.. so i think is a KODI 18 bug!!
    • No SuperSU app since is installation is blocked in the sdk!
    • When wake up from sleep mode the display take some time to come back... dont worry it will turn on...
    • 1º time open any app it may take a few secs, this is how this sdk work...
    • Its takes time for the wifi to get the ip.. so wait...
    • If playstore closes, dont worry its is auto update....
    • Possible lot more Bugs...

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Read beelink SEA instructions, is the same...

Where to buy:

1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES MAYBE LESS!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-29-2018, 00:34.

No xposed (Very nice clean ROM )I test right now....

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
      No xposed (Very nice clean ROM )I test right now....
      Yep no xposed, to messy...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181029-082913.png
Views:	1364
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	750087Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181029-083059.png
Views:	1352
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	750086

Comment

superceleron

Thanks a lot for providing a custom rom for this device ! Have you tried measuring transfer speed on the USB 3.0 port ? I am asking because on 107 stock firmware the max speed seems to be quite lower than what the specs provides.

bajann

Is the reported temperature with a hard drive installed inside the LAKE I or is the device empty?
          There is no sp00n ...

Comment

Originally posted by sp00n View Post
            superceleron

Thanks a lot for providing a custom rom for this device ! Have you tried measuring transfer speed on the USB 3.0 port ? I am asking because on 107 stock firmware the max speed seems to be quite lower than what the specs provides.

bajann

Is the reported temperature with a hard drive installed inside the LAKE I or is the device empty?
            Well i dint try the usb port sincei dont have a usb3 stick :/
            But i can tell you 107 fw is a mess.... im not even getting near of it!

Comment

As found May interest a few bit cheaper than Normal
              LAKE I Home Cloud TV Box: $48.99 Flash sale amount: 200 lowest price Click for more Info LAKE I Home Cloud TV Box With its ARM Mali-T820MP3 Graphics GPU,

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

superceleron would it be possible to update the firmware for Realtek 1295 boxes to Android 7 with this?

I used Win32DISK (flashing back with Phoenix Card-v4.1 burning software) to write the decompressed BPI W2 Android image file install.img to the 8G SD card, then plugged it into the BPI W2 SD card slot, the SW4 switch dialed to a position, plugged in the power indicator light, pressed the POWER button did not respond, and the HDMI output port did not output. (my board used the SD card to start the Ubuntu system). Who knows what the reason is?

Comment

Originally posted by Android_ME View Post
                  superceleron would it be possible to update the firmware for Realtek 1295 boxes to Android 7 with this?

I used Win32DISK (flashing back with Phoenix Card-v4.1 burning software) to write the decompressed BPI W2 Android image file install.img to the 8G SD card, then plugged it into the BPI W2 SD card slot, the SW4 switch dialed to a position, plugged in the power indicator light, pressed the POWER button did not respond, and the HDMI output port did not output. (my board used the SD card to start the Ubuntu system). Who knows what the reason is?
                  Yes and no, i mean yes you can and no you need to import the proper bootloader and dtb conversion from 6 to 7 etc... so without the source is a total nightmare!

Comment

Thanks for your reply superceleron. I have no real knowledge just wishful thinking.

If the equivalent RTD1295 hardware configuration file was available would the tools linked in the below page be helpful for anything?

BPI-W2 Burn OpenWRT with Linux kernel 4.4 1.About this release This release is for banana pi W2 board to run OpenWRT,you will know how to burn and run OpenWRT on W2. 2.Burn OpenWRT on W2 steps: The Bootloader of OpenWRT is u-boot64, there are two ways to burn it on W2 EMMC. A. Use RTK MP_Tool burn uboot on W2: 1)You need these files and tool: MP_Tool RTD1296_hwsetting_BOOT_4DDR4_4Gb_s1866.config(hardware configuration file) dvrboot.exe.bin(u-boot binary file) 2)Connect W2 debug consol...

Comment

superceleron

When trying to burn your firmware on LAKE I 2GB/16GB, when opening it with "rtk_usb_mp_tool", I got following warning :
                      "WARNING ! system.ini file flash size = 16gb. but did not find the relevant directory. please check system.ini file."

Please hint, how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
                        superceleron

When trying to burn your firmware on LAKE I 2GB/16GB, when opening it with "rtk_usb_mp_tool", I got following warning :
                        "WARNING ! system.ini file flash size = 16gb. but did not find the relevant directory. please check system.ini file."

Please hint, how to proceed.
                        weird i never faced that problem... on what box are you trying to flash it?

Comment

Box is original Beelink LAKE I 2GB/16GB bought at GearBest, but problem is not in the box, it is either in firmware or in tool.

Using Beelink "Realtek--Android TV BOX Upgrade Tools" setup.exe (417.520.907 bytes) on Windows 7 Pro computer.

When tool started, choosing "Show info dlg", and checking "only upgrade firmware", then selecting flash type "EMMC_16G" and DDR size "2DDR4_2G", and opening your firmware "LAKEI_SCV1_16G_20181027.img", after few seconds it starts un-taring it, and in "progress step 41" there is info :
                          Untar file name : teeUtility.tar
                          DDRFolderDirectoryName : 2ddr4_2GB
                          Can not found ! does not install bootloader .
                          prepare usb_hwsetting buffer
                          length: 1760
                          prepare usb_hwsetting buffer done

then stops, and gives above mentioned WARNING.

Please hint how to proceed.

Comment

Problem solved. Flashed your firmware using USB stick.

Comment

Salve, quindi per Flashare la Rom SCV1 in pratica si copia "LAKEI_SCV1_16G_20181027.img" su uno stick usb
                            e aggiornare da impostazioni aggiorna locale, giusto?
                            Ma la versione SCV1 ? basata su 107 o 106 stock rom? La versione nuova della rom stock Zidoo X9S ha la app
                            HDMI_IN che permette di variare diversi parametri H264 quella prersente nella SCV1 ? uguale alla 106/107...?
                            Salut.

Comment

Working...
                            X