X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
    I'll test this firmware. Thank you.
    Hello ! Did you test aleeZidoo ROM? If so, I will be grateful for a quick overview.

Comment

well i just got 107 fw for lake... when i have time i will start doing something on it!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        well i just got 107 fw for lake... when i have time i will start doing something on it!
        please you can check why HDMI-IN error occasionally blocks the recordings. Thank you

Comment

Well, if it is not too time-consuming, could you, please, also make a 32Gb version (for SEA I, which is almost identical).
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post

Well, if it is not too time-consuming, could you, please, also make a 32Gb version (for SEA I, which is almost identical).
          Thanks
          Ye.. i forgot about that one... i also have a 32gb SEA I.
          ye will do!

Comment

Originally posted by drAlexG View Post

Hello ! Did you test aleeZidoo ROM? If so, I will be grateful for a quick overview.
            1.02 Is the old zidoo firmware version, the basic app has, there is a black screen phenomenon, must be turned on, only occasionally, forgive me for my English

Comment

hello
              i have received the other day lake i tv box
              i have this rom now

can I acces hdd data from my android mobile phone or tablet when I am not home ?

tried to change the rom last night with the one provided by superceleron but i received an error after rebooting
              does it worth it to change the rom ? what cand I do not to receive the eroor ?
              thank you in advance.

le: I also find disturbing the fact that the hdd keeps spinning all the time, not just when I read something from it.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

superceleron - is it possible to create ATV firmware?
                May be there are some instructions for converting Android to AndroidTV?

Comment

managed to flash SCV1 using rtk_usb_mp_tool

can you please tell me if there is any way to acces the cloud data when I am not on my home netwok
                  and if there is any posibility to put the hdd in sleep mode when nothing is read/written on to it

Comment

I hope SC v2 will be soon 107 firmwere looks good

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                      I hope SC v2 will be soon 107 firmwere looks good
                      Yikes... i forgot this one...!
                      I cant promise anything mate full of work this month!

Comment

Yikes... i forgot this one...!
                        I cant promise anything mate full of work this month!
                        If you find free time for rtd1295 that will be rly nice ... I use now stock 107 and all is ok but mode based on 107 with your touch will be mutch better ...

Comment

Hello.

First I want to thank superceleron for creating this ROM, and want to ask if there is a way to turn off led light after turning box into sleep mode, how it was on original firmware. Also what about openwrt, is there a way to upgrade it to newest edition, or it is just this one version 15,05,01, that only works in this box?

Comment

had win7 on my pc and until now I had the box mapped as a network drive and could copy movies on the internal hdd throgh lan
                            now I have windows10 , I can see the internal hdd and read the data on it but I can no longer copy the movies because "paste" option is disabled
                            any ideea on what settings should I change ?

Comment

Working...
                            X