Another Unknown Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Unknown Board

I bought this off Amazon and dumped everything before I started but I have looked through everything I can possibly find to figure out what board this is to flash the Finless rom to it. I have installed the CWM recovery but nothing will mount (misc, cache, etc). I then use the AndroidTool and param file to get it back to factory state and all works but it is still not Rooted. It says R-box on startup and so I thought it might be an UG007B but the more I get into this the more i get lost. The device specific CWM files Im wondering if are the problem when I try and upload a custom ROM (because I don't know the specific device and I tried the generic - no dice). I am essentially trying to root this and add touchscreen support but at least getting the finless rom would be a big step. It has the 6210 wifi chip and the side button reset (in case you cant see it from the photos and an RK3066). Would much appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ryan

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8407.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	439362Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8410.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	439361

The device HTC T005 v6
    Gives me:

Your device is abit differenced.. but how knowns the fw's might still be compatible

The logo.. seems to indicated maker Netxeon,
    The are working on there new site..
    perhaps in the further the have Firmwares for/to download

Goodluck.. in the hunt for a good fw
    And please keep-us informed about your progress

Comment

Hi,
      That board is the same as RikoMagicUSA Dual Core IIS.

Here is a 4.4 KitKat ROM for UG007II that runs great on it.

Allminipc_ug007ii_AP6210_4.4_720p.rar (359.0 MB)

Now I wish I could find good source tree on github because I would like to be able to compile the kernel myself just because I want to. Rk3066 with ap6210 is an oddball combo apparently.

Frank

Comment

Working...
      X