Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New hardware mk808/mk808b clone. blue HTC board anyone seen this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New hardware mk808/mk808b clone. blue HTC board anyone seen this before?

i bought this mk808 on **** the other week, it came from hong kong. well, it is advertised as an mk808, but it is an mk808b clone i think. however, i cant find an image of this hardware model anywhere so i thought i would post some photos here to see if anyone has seen this model yet? im brand new on the forum, only because i have encountered something to contribute.
    it has an rk3066 dual core with elpida j4216 set, hynix memory on the back of the board, the board is blue and has htc_1011 printed on the board between the elpida chips. it has only one wifi antenna. i am pretty sure it is a different model. photos:

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...
    Last edited by thomas craddock; 09-17-2013, 19:46. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by thomas craddock View Post
    i bought this mk808 on **** the other week, it came from hong kong. well, it is advertised as an mk808, but it is an mk808b clone i think. however, i cant find an image of this hardware model anywhere so i thought i would post some photos here to see if anyone has seen this model yet? im brand new on the forum, only because i have encountered something to contribute.
    it has an rk3066 dual core with elpida j4216 set, hynix memory on the back of the board, the board is blue and has htc_1011 printed on the board between the elpida chips. it has only one wifi antenna. i am pretty sure it is a different model. photos:

https://plus.google.com/photos/10302...089?banner=pwa
    I have bought two of this ones for two friend of mine, but they still didn't arrived. Does yours has bluetooth? As soon as mine arrive I will try to help.

anyone?

Comment

[QUOTE=makelele;96969]I have bought two of this ones for two friend of mine, but they still didn't arrived. Does yours has bluetooth? As soon as mine arrive I will try to help.

yeah the stock rom came with bluetooth enabled, but the rom was droid 4.1 and no root. so i found a 4.2 rooted rom. wifi worked, but no bluetooth. since it is just for xbmc & web browser, no bluetooth is ok. it is the minix neo x5 rom. i also discovered this from an **** seller: http://www.mk808.com . it is in chinese, but firmware is firmware. there are 4.1 & 4.2 stock roms available in case you brick your stick by flashing the wrong rom. oh, and there is a tool application on the site as well. cool thing about this stick is that it will mount a usb 2.5 hdd without a hub for extra power. i learned that by mistake used a samsung 1tb 2.5 external and a wd 1tb 2.5 usb. both work fine. it will not read both simultaneously, but maybe something like the stickmount app will help.

so far with the minix rom, xbmc streams sd video & music flawlessly. using the xbmc wiz edition, things are even better. the mk808 does not stream hd well at all. i have tried many things. but it will play native hd files great.

Comment

Working...
      X