Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with live wallpapers on full screen

Hi,

I'm new on this forum, but I've been reading it for a while. Based on information here I installed Finless ROM (hanks for this ) to my MK809II device. I tested versions 1.7 and 2.0 (both 720p and 1080p) and finally chosen 2.0 720p which suits me best.

But I had the same problem on all versions. When I use full!screen app (to get rid of bottom status bar) and use any kid of live wallpaper there is black bar on the bottom of the screen This problem doesn't occur with standard wallpapers, only those animated. It looks like some kind of problem with scaling live wallpapers to full screen on desktop (when wallpaper is displayed as preview it scales to full screen without problem).
    This bar also causes problems with rendering anything that is displayed on that blac bar does not disappear, for example pointer leaves a mark when it's dragged over there
    I also tested different launchers (Apex, Go Launcher, Nova, ADW) all had the same problem

Did anyone had the same problem and manadged to resolved it? It's quite annoying because I like animated wallpapers and I can't use them

You can use next launcher or tsf shell.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

Working...
    X