mx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx2

i hope this is the right section for the mx2 8726 daul core. its my friends,as i have x7 i play with that ,so this 1 is new to me . what i want to know before i brick it can i use flumpsters xbmc and is there a official release date for firmware as this as.
    android ver 4.2.2
    kernel 3.0.50
    build number jdq39.20140112

i have been looking at other rom but he wants the official release if there is 1,ive been on google but no joy any help/advice please.

sorry meant to ask can he hook up a power usb to play music from thanks.

as you know my friend gave me his box to up date everything is ok he as a mx 8726. ive just been looking at the recovery disk because i was going to use his data is it possible to use on the x7. i did think the xbmc apk would be on it but its not. can it be extracted from his box if so how. plus i cannot log into noobrom. i can on my pc but not the x7 or the 8726 mx so what is wrong with the login and yes same user/password used thanks.

Comment

seems to be im speaking to myself lol. is it possible to extract the firmware from the mx 8726, if so can it be used on the x7 or the xbmc apk thanks still new

Comment

well i thought i would get some kind of advice.

Comment

Working...
        X