X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megs View Post
    Hello,

i was able now to get Xfinity Tv to work after I installed it directly from the play store (not manually through the apk) this way it gets the proper certificate it needs.

As for 40D and demand 5 they couldn't work for me either, anybody had luck with those?
    Thanks for the update Megs, glad it's working. I just need to find a way to change google play store location to the US as I'm in UK. Usually market helper works fine after clearing play store cache but a no go for now. I'll battle on, If I find a solution for 4OD and Demand5 I'll post it here. Ages ago I got them both working for a brief time using rootcloak but I guess they've detected it and other exploits now.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Shomari,
      I have bump to some strange thing.
      My UG007 first edition is flashed with KK from this thread. Everything is good anough.
      I took the same UG007 from my friend in order to flash it with the same configuration, but after flashing there isn't sound!!!
      Both device are the same, they were bought simultaneously from one seller within one order and all chips and stickers(their places too) inside are idetnical.
      It makes me crazy.
      I tried to flash second device several times, but no any differences, no sound
      I'll try to take two DMESG for both devices and post them here.
      Probably you will be able to claear up this misunderstanding?
      CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
      CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
      K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
        Hi Shomari,
        I have bump to some strange thing.
        My UG007 first edition is flashed with KK from this thread. Everything is good anough.
        I took the same UG007 from my friend in order to flash it with the same configuration, but after flashing there isn't sound!!!
        Both device are the same, they were bought simultaneously from one seller within one order and all chips and stickers(their places too) inside are idetnical.
        It makes me crazy.
        I tried to flash second device several times, but no any differences, no sound
        I'll try to take two DMESG for both devices and post them here.
        Probably you will be able to claear up this misunderstanding?
        yes, please post dmesg. Did you change the tv monitor, or did you test both devices on the same tv?

I'm sure it's the same HDMI edid read error which is a known issue with RK kit kat kernels.

Comment

Standby app?

Hi Guys,

Was wondering is there a way to get a standby feature to my current rom which doesn't have it without having to flash the device with another rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Megs View Post
            Hi Guys,

Was wondering is there a way to get a standby feature as my current rom which doesn't have it without having to flash the device with another rom?
            Standby? This ROM has standby but not deep sleep. It will go into a dormant state and suspend some functions; you simply hit spacebar (or any button) to wake.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
              Standby? This ROM has standby but not deep sleep. It will go into a dormant state and suspend some functions; you simply hit spacebar (or any button) to wake.
              I guess the rom I have is slightly different it doesn't have a shutdown or standby button so was wondering is there a way to add that..

Comment

ge.tt down.

all links on ge.tt seem to be down - can anyone please upload the locations fixer - and the oc kernel for cwm?

also is there a tun.ko for this now that I by a miracle got it working?

Comment

Hey mistguy - did that bluetooth fix work?
                  ...try adb push /system/lib/hw the following file https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZYgHbwB!IvNuEn...W5FkEvdyzVufeg

Backup your original first.

Comment

yes, please post dmesg. Did you change the tv monitor, or did you test both devices on the same tv?
                    Hi Shomari,
                    Here are two dmesg files from two identical UG007 sticks flased with the same ROM
                    no_sound_dmesg.txt
                    good_sound_dmesg.txt
                    I tasted both devices on the same TV.
                    CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                    CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                    K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

anyone?

Originally posted by fireplayer View Post
                      all links on ge.tt seem to be down - can anyone please upload the locations fixer - and the oc kernel for cwm?

also is there a tun.ko for this now that I by a miracle got it working?

Comment

Hi, flashed your excellent rom but reboots in a bootloop always, have to flash your overclocked kernel too?, what is the procedure to flash this rom? Flashed with RK batch tool, flash well but hang in a bootloop
                        Sorry for my English is not my native speak.

Thanks

Update: Thanks i did it, best rom so far for iMito MX2, thanks for your hard work in this rom.
                        Last edited by eric_zapata; 07-28-2014, 23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                          Hi Shomari,
                          Here are two dmesg files from two identical UG007 sticks flased with the same ROM
                          [ATTACH]7289[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]7290[/ATTACH]
                          I tasted both devices on the same TV.
                          ...try putting the device in standby (with tv on) - then turning the tv off and waiting until you hear it 'click' - or just waiting about a minute.

Then, resume the device from standby by pressing any button (spacebar, etc) before turning the tv on. That may cause the TV to get the proper response from the HDMI sink. The dmesg shows it's the same KK kernel RK bug that's muting the sound.

Comment

Shomari - is there a tun.ko included in your oc kernel? If not can you please provide either a usable tun.ko for this rom/kernel - or better yet compile a kernel w tun.ko preincluded? I'd really need to be able to watch bbc iplayer...

Also again - would much appreciate re-ups of that locations patch as well as the kernel for cwm... Thanks people :-)
                            ...try putting the device in standby (with tv on) - then turning the tv off and waiting until you hear it 'click' - or just waiting about a minute.

Then, resume the device from standby by pressing any button (spacebar, etc) before turning the tv on. That may cause the TV to get the proper response from the HDMI sink. The dmesg shows it's the same KK kernel RK bug that's muting the sound.

Comment

I'm sure it's the same HDMI edid read error which is a known issue with RK kit kat kernels.
                              The fix is really quick, supplied by SMIC in the RK3188 forum.
                              Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                              Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                              Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                              Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                              CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                              Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                              RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                                The fix is really quick, supplied by SMIC in the RK3188 forum.
                                Could someone confirm if the SMIC' RK3188 fix works in RK3066?
                                Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X