X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjamfaro
    replied
    Turns out the second cable that I used to replace the first was not very good. I tried with a third cable and now I can flash it without problems. Well, here's the lesson to always suspect of the cables...

Leave a comment:

• pjamfaro
    replied
    Originally posted by pjamfaro View Post
    Hi all!

I've been using this rom in my mk809II for some time now without problems.

But recently, probably due to the usb cable getting faulty, the stick stopped booting. It showed the smarttv logo and then went off.

So I decided to flash the rom again, but now when it boots, show the recovery screen (I think) with the message "failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (no such device)" and then goes off. I've tried reflashing several times without success. Any clues on what is going on? Is it still possible to recover the stick?

Please help! Thanks
    Anyone...?

Leave a comment:

• pjamfaro
    replied
    Hi all!

I've been using this rom in my mk809II for some time now without problems.

But recently, probably due to the usb cable getting faulty, the stick stopped booting. It showed the smarttv logo and then went off.

So I decided to flash the rom again, but now when it boots, show the recovery screen (I think) with the message "failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (no such device)" and then goes off. I've tried reflashing several times without success. Any clues on what is going on? Is it still possible to recover the stick?

Please help! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• elis3d
    replied
    finally worked well, thanks all

Leave a comment:

• nAFaNyA
    replied
    Hi guys, hi Shomari.
    Is bluetooth fixed now?
    If not, I can help with testing and anything what you say to get bluetooth working

Leave a comment:

• ecca
    replied
    Yes, perl is installed. You offer me this script? https://github.com/phjanderson/rkpatchomatic
    Last edited by ecca; 07-03-2015, 22:57.

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Originally posted by ecca View Post
    Thanks a lot for the help! I would like to try: CPU 1608/GPU 400/DDR 600 720p & 1080p
    kernel:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!fsUw3LZK!hr91lH...5AB2QSmt-ge71I
    You can install perl on windows. I would recommend vsync as well.

Leave a comment:

• ecca
    replied
    Thanks a lot for the help! I would like to try: CPU 1608/GPU 400/DDR 600 720p & 1080p
    kernel:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!fsUw3LZK!hr91lH...5AB2QSmt-ge71I

Leave a comment:

• Shomari
    replied
    Originally posted by ecca View Post
    Make the overclocked kernel for UG-007II with ap6210
    chip, please!
    There are some already out there.

..but if you upload the specific kernel you'd like overclocked we can try to make it happen much faster for yours . . . put the kernel file on a file sharing site and link it here.

Leave a comment:

• ecca
    replied

Make the overclocked kernel for UG-007II with ap6210
    chip, please!

Leave a comment:

• william.grzybowski
    replied
    awesome

Leave a comment:

• bobcov
    replied
    Hey folks, I need to replace my original MK808B. What should I get? What's better? Or equal? Major requirement is that it have tun.ko so that I can run openvpn. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• diegopelayo
    replied
    Can you please provide me the password to get the file, i have a MK809 that rockchip 3066 firmware 4.4.2

Leave a comment:

• erik90
    replied
    I´m currently using this rom and it´s working great!
    It´s only that I use it on an older LCD monitor that has the native resolution 1680x1050 (16:10). Is it possible to change to that resolution somehow?
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• swnndn
    replied
    Originally posted by Wosh View Post

Mirror link is dead?

+1 for a mirror/reupload of this kernel pls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X