X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avion View Post
    You can convert this ROM to cwt flashable by following the tutorial :
    How To Convert system.img and boot.img to Flashable .ZIP In this tutorial I will be showing you how to convert the system.img and boot.img files from a stock ROM to a flashable .zip file (CWM/TWRP). There are threads here and there that give...

For ROM manipulation you can use Sergio's tools :
    http://vondroid.com/threads/rk3xxx-f.../#.VLAJGCvF9bw
    Thank you much for your precious info Avion. But the OP of this thread, Shomari, said earlier that this rom is not flashable by clockwork mod recovery: "In linux use rkflashkit; we can't flash via CWM as this ROM uses a different loader and partitions. It's a pain, I know..."

Can you please confirm? Just want to make sure not loosing my time getting into it...

Comment

Well it's possible to convert it to zip format but I'm not sure it it's wise for your case as if it goes wrong you don't have any way to recover from it. Do you have cwt recovery installed ?

Comment

Well it's possible to convert it to zip format but I'm not sure it it's wise for your case as if it goes wrong you don't have any way to recover from it. Do you have cwt recovery installed ?
        No, not yet. Just got this used device and found that it is rolling orignal rkm 4.1 rom. If it's too tricky, then I'll just leave it like that...

Comment

Bluetooth is already working in the stock rom, you might have a different BT chip on your stick.
          Imito MX2.
          Bluetooth in this ROM is not working, it's paired with device but not worked.

Comment

Strange, I actually didn't test the BT on the stock rom.
            I just successfully compiled updated kernel with sound fix, hdmi edid fix and other smaller issues were fixed.

Can you try it and see if it's working for you ?
            DELETED (BT wasn't working correctly)

It's using default frequencies (no OC).
            Last edited by avion; 01-11-2015, 15:28.

Comment

Working Imito MX1/MX2 MT6622/MT5931 Wifi/BT kernel

Ok I've updated the kernel, on previous build BT didn't function correctly, BT was pairing but didn't work.
              Here is updated version,
              Features:
              Resolution: 1080p
              Additional CPU governors (smartassV2, interactiveX and SavagedZen)
              Additional IO schedulers (VR & SIO)
              Extended cpu clock to 1800 (this still doesn't work as I need to update tables correctly)
              Fixed sound issue (edid / hdmi bug)

Tested WIFI (~850kb speed), BT Sending/Receiving files from phone. Only thing that still doesn't work is wake up with keyboard after pressing the suspend button.
              Please reply if it's working etc.
              Last edited by avion; 01-11-2015, 21:38.

Comment

Ok I've updated the kernel, on previous build BT didn't function correctly, BT was pairing but didn't work.
                Here is updated version,
                Features:
                Resolution: 1080p
                Additional CPU governors (smartassV2, interactiveX and SavagedZen)
                Additional IO schedulers (VR & SIO)
                Extended cpu clock to 1800 (this still doesn't work as I need to update tables correctly)

Tested WIFI (~850kb speed), BT Sending/Receiving files from phone. Only thing that still doesn't work is wake up with keyboard after pressing the suspend button.
                Please reply if it's working etc.
                Am...should I flash just the Kernel? In what way? I only know just how to flash the ROM..
                And this kernel is overclocked..? Looks like dangerous, no?
                I'm using this rom https://mega.co.nz/#!6cJkWDDY!-VT74e...kqkTYcjPm_KVn4 and here as I understood stock clocks

Comment

How to flash the kernel

Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
                  Am...should I flash just the Kernel? In what way? I only know just how to flash the ROM..
                  And this kernel is overclocked..? Looks like dangerous, no?
                  I'm using this rom https://mega.co.nz/#!6cJkWDDY!-VT74e...kqkTYcjPm_KVn4 and here as I understood stock clocks
                  Kernel is OC, but you can lower it's clock to normal value with this application:

It's free and it doesn't have annoying adds, open it and setup the CPU max to 1500.
                  You need to flash only the kernel, it's not that dangerous. If you already have this ROM installed it's done in less than 3 minutes.
                  You just need to extract downloaded 7z file to .img file.

Here is a screenshot of how to flash the new ROM:

If the kernel doesn't work for you, here is original one extracted from the ROM file :
                  http://d-h.st/LqTv STOCK - original kernel
                  Last edited by avion; 01-11-2015, 17:13.

Comment

avion, Please share soft Android Tool like on photo

Comment

avion, Please share soft Android Tool like on photo
                      http://d-h.st/YvLz
                      Last edited by avion; 01-11-2015, 18:13.

Comment

avion, well. I've successfully flashed new kernel http://d-h.st/kTNk and Bluetooth now even can not be paired with mouses. I've tested 2 bluetooth mouses: Razer Orochi and A4Tech BT-630

Also tried to send files via phone bluetooth, as a result - my Imito MX2 started receiving 1-2-3-4% and stopped. I tried other file and it stopped at 7%...

Comment

avion, well. I've successfully flashed new kernel http://d-h.st/kTNk and Bluetooth now even can not be paired with mouses. I've tested 2 bluetooth mouses: Razer Orochi and A4Tech BT-630

Also tried to send files via phone bluetooth, as a result - my Imito MX2 started receiving 1-2-3-4% and stopped. I tried other file and it stopped at 7%...
                          Hmm it might be something that interrupts transfers / BT. Can you post your dmesg here so I can take a look (after you tried to connect bluetooth devices / send files) ?
                          Btw. how big were those files ? (I successfully transferred 1 mb file, and didn't try further)

Comment

Hmm it might be something that interrupts transfers / BT. Can you post your dmesg here so I can take a look (after you tried to connect bluetooth devices / send files) ?
                            Btw. how big were those files ? (I successfully transferred 1 mb file, and didn't try further)
                            I'm sorry, what is dmesg? How to show you my dmesg?
                            The first file was about 0.5mb, and the second 1.5mb

Also, to improve this direction, I've posted in russian forum our issue. Link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=37172395
                            More people -> more chances to win

Comment

I'm sorry, what is dmesg? How to show you my dmesg?
                              The first file was about 0.5mb, and the second 1.5mb

Also, to improve this direction, I've posted in russian forum our issue. Link http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=37172395
                              More people -> more chances to win
                              Dmesg is kernel debug messages that you can capture in a terminal. First you need a terminal emulator from google play, then you need also a supersu installed (imito must be rooted).
                              After that you just do something like this in the terminal :

su
                              cd /sdcard/
                              dmesg > dmesg.txt

This will save debug to dmesg.txt, after that just attach it here so I can take a look what's happening.

Comment

okay, how now to root this ROM ?

Comment

Working...
                                X