This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
    Okay, how now to install root in this ROM ?
    Easiest way would be to use "kingroot" application (it's verified already) :

Download, install, open the application .. just click on the green circle and wait ~5 minutes or less.

root micromax unite 2 without PC.first download kingroot from this link http://www.kingroot.net/down.jsp#masterdownload the third one as it is in Chinese. in...

There are probably better videos showing how it's working
    App is in Japanese I think

Comment

Kingroot is not working for me.
      As a result it shows crying android face

Comment

Kingroot is not working for me.
        As a result it shows crying android face
        Maybe you already rooted your device ?
        Try typing the "su" command in a terminal (or just look for supersu / kingsu or some other su app in your phone)

Btw, this kernel should also work with goblin88 ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by avion View Post
          Maybe you already rooted your device ?
          Try typing the "su" command in a terminal (or just look for supersu / kingsu or some other su app in your phone)

Btw, this kernel should also work with goblin88 ROM.
          I've checking with app Root Checker
          Su in terminal saying not allowed

Comment

I've checking with app Root Checker
            Su in terminal saying not allowed
            And you are using Shomari rom or ?

That's really strange, I've initially successfully rooted the device with that application. Others on this thread also have confirmed that kingroot is working ok.

Comment

And you are using Shomari rom or ?

That's really strange, I've initially successfully rooted the device with that application. Others on this thread also have confirmed that kingroot is working ok.
              Yes, look photo

Maybe I need return native kernel? Because I tried Kingroot 3.4.7 from 4pda http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry36888280 and when I click green cirle after 5 sec go rebooting
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok let me send you kingroot.apk privately (I've been using it on this same ROM)

Comment

Ok let me send you kingroot.apk privately (I've been using it on this same ROM)
                  Sorry I've already flashed back stock kernel, and got root via kingroot version from 4pda

By the way, on the stock kernel I've successfully send 2mb file to imito mx2 via bluetooth

Comment

Sorry I've already flashed back stock kernel, and got root via kingroot version from 4pda

By the way, on the stock kernel I've successfully send 2mb file to imito mx2 via bluetooth
                    Then you're ok, I've said earlier that BT was working on the stock kernel
                    Are your mouses working now ?

Comment

Then you're ok, I've said earlier that BT was working on the stock kernel
                      Are your mouses working now ?
                      Just now flashed ur kernel.
                      Mouse was paired but doesn't work (like on stock kernel)
                      Also tried to send file from phone via bluetooth and the process freezed on 81%

Now I'm going to swith on this log function and give you file

Update.
                      First I've successfully paired with my bluetooth mouse, but she's not worked.
                      Then I tried again to send file from phone and imito mx2 100% got the file...wow. Luck?
                      Anyway here is the link http://d-h.st/eoMz
                      Last edited by nAFaNyA; 01-11-2015, 22:56.

Comment

Originally posted by uniextra View Post
                        i cant get VPN working on this since tun.ko module is missing from the kernel. any help?
                        i'm also missing tun.ko. please consider to integrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by tim305 View Post
                          i'm also missing tun.ko. please consider to integrate it.
                          That kernel should have tun.ko already compiled in.
                          If you are looking just for the module, I've posted the link few posts before.

Here is the link again :
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

BTW. nAFaNyA issue with BT time-outing is probably related to the power supply (she/he is connecting it to the usb port of the TV)

Comment

avion, okay now getting power from the power supply.
                            I've flashed new debug kernel (which u send me privately), mouse not worked.
                            Here is new dmesg http://d-h.st/hUq1

UPDATE. Sorry I forgot to say. It was 3 attempts. The first and the second I couldn't pair with my mouse, and the last attempt was successful - mouse was paired (but didn't work)
                            Last edited by nAFaNyA; 01-12-2015, 12:06. Reason: update post

Comment

avion, okay now getting power from the power supply.
                              I've flashed new debug kernel (which u send me privately), mouse not worked.
                              Here is new dmesg http://d-h.st/hUq1
                              Ok here is one more kernel (this time BT6622 Debug is enabled)

Is your mouse paired but not working, or it doesn't pair ?

Additionally, after connecting the mouse open the terminal and type :

hcitool dev
                              - this should list your BT devices

Unfortunately this tool as well the :
                              hcidump

seems to be broken on shomary firmware, I need to investigate this a bit further.
                              Also you might try this application:

I'm afraid that is relaying on hcidump but maybe it will work.

Anyway, I would need dmesg (with this new kernel) after you connect your devices and if any of those additional tools provide you some log messages I would appreciate if you attach them too.

Comment

thanks for the tun.ko will try it today

an other think that i have problem is that i cant use Yomvi app... this is for video streaming.. on other forums people mention that this is since DRM WideWine is not on the kernel...

could this be included somehow?

THanks for all

Comment

Working...
                                X