• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avion
    replied
    tun.ko

Originally posted by uniextra View Post
    hi i did the loading of the TUN.ko but had not worked... the file is stored and permisions are set but it does not connect to openVPN...
    If you are using mine kernel it doesn't need the tun.ko as it has it compiled in (integrated with the kernel). I've created the module for the stock kernel.

Anyway you can check if the module was loaded with :
    lsmod
    after doing:
    insmod tun.ko

And also post your dmesg after loading the module (if your'e using the stock kernel)

Leave a comment:

• uniextra
    replied
    hi i did the loading of the TUN.ko but had not worked... the file is stored and permisions are set but it does not connect to openVPN...

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    well that app shows Winvine there...

i have no idea whay it's not working, it play nice on my nexus 4 running nexus 5 exp on android L and the Mk802 IIIs running Finless 1.7...
    on my nexus it shows the dame the app DRM: Widevine DRM plugin and OMA v1 Forward lock

any other way to trouble shoot this?
    Well maybe you should ask Finless, if he has time to give you some tip on how to solve this. I'm still new to all of this ROM hacking etc stuff.

I've read that unlocking bootloader can make you loose your DRM keys (this ROM has bootloader unlocked). I'm not sure if this applies only to Sony Xperia or to all of the android devices.

Leave a comment:

• uniextra
    replied
    Originally posted by avion View Post
    You can try this app:

It will tell you if the DRM is installed and running on your stick. Somehow I'm suspecting that you don't have working drm.
    well that app shows Winvine there...

i have no idea whay it's not working, it play nice on my nexus 4 running nexus 5 exp on android L and the Mk802 IIIs running Finless 1.7...
    on my nexus it shows the dame the app DRM: Widevine DRM plugin and OMA v1 Forward lock

any other way to trouble shoot this?

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    Hi, i used the Build.pro app to eddit, saved and reboot the stick... i don't know if this is the same.

The app actualy opens and shows all the available TV, but when i hit play, it tries to load and then shows a message saying that i can not play the video.
    THis app works correctly on Finless 1,7 rom, but i like to stick with this one in order to keep netflix

can i supply more information somehow¿?
    You can try this app:

It will tell you if the DRM is installed and running on your stick. Somehow I'm suspecting that you don't have working drm.

Leave a comment:

• uniextra
    replied
    Did you try to see if the prop has been applied with :
    getprop

What's actually happening, you can not install the app or it just won't open ?
    Hi, i used the Build.pro app to eddit, saved and reboot the stick... i don't know if this is the same.

The app actualy opens and shows all the available TV, but when i hit play, it tries to load and then shows a message saying that i can not play the video.
    THis app works correctly on Finless 1,7 rom, but i like to stick with this one in order to keep netflix

can i supply more information somehow¿?

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    It didnt work
    Did you try to see if the prop has been applied with :
    getprop

What's actually happening, you can not install the app or it just won't open ?

Leave a comment:

• uniextra
    replied
    I'm not aware of WideWine nor I have used it, but from what I've read it runs on top of the android DRM (which is already there).
    You could try to edit build.prop file and add this :
    drm.service.enabled=true
    media.amplayer.widevineenable=true
    ro.com.widevine.cachesize=16777216
    Found @ https://www.exploitee.rs/index.php/A...ple_Build.prop

Not sure if it will work, their DRM is in binary format and since there are no sources, is impossible to make it work with changed / non supported system (if it depends on kernel beside the android DRM subsystem).

I'll just add again, those are my thoughts .. it's not 100% sure.

[EDIT]

I can confirm that related files are already in the rom, they can be found here :

system\etc\permissions\com.google.widevine.softwar e.drm.xml
    system\framework\com.google.widevine.software.drm. jar
    It didnt work

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    thanks for the tun.ko will try it today

an other think that i have problem is that i cant use Yomvi app... this is for video streaming.. on other forums people mention that this is since DRM WideWine is not on the kernel...

could this be included somehow?

THanks for all
    I'm not aware of WideWine nor I have used it, but from what I've read it runs on top of the android DRM (which is already there).
    You could try to edit build.prop file and add this :
    drm.service.enabled=true
    media.amplayer.widevineenable=true
    ro.com.widevine.cachesize=16777216
    Found @ https://www.exploitee.rs/index.php/A...ple_Build.prop

Not sure if it will work, their DRM is in binary format and since there are no sources, is impossible to make it work with changed / non supported system (if it depends on kernel beside the android DRM subsystem).

I'll just add again, those are my thoughts .. it's not 100% sure.

[EDIT]

I can confirm that related files are already in the rom, they can be found here :

system\etc\permissions\com.google.widevine.softwar e.drm.xml
    system\framework\com.google.widevine.software.drm. jar
    Last edited by avion; 01-12-2015, 15:03.

Leave a comment:

• uniextra
    replied
    thanks for the tun.ko will try it today

an other think that i have problem is that i cant use Yomvi app... this is for video streaming.. on other forums people mention that this is since DRM WideWine is not on the kernel...

could this be included somehow?

THanks for all

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
    avion, okay now getting power from the power supply.
    I've flashed new debug kernel (which u send me privately), mouse not worked.
    Here is new dmesg http://d-h.st/hUq1
    Ok here is one more kernel (this time BT6622 Debug is enabled)

Is your mouse paired but not working, or it doesn't pair ?

Additionally, after connecting the mouse open the terminal and type :

hcitool dev
    - this should list your BT devices

Unfortunately this tool as well the :
    hcidump

seems to be broken on shomary firmware, I need to investigate this a bit further.
    Also you might try this application:

I'm afraid that is relaying on hcidump but maybe it will work.

Anyway, I would need dmesg (with this new kernel) after you connect your devices and if any of those additional tools provide you some log messages I would appreciate if you attach them too.

Leave a comment:

• nAFaNyA
    replied
    avion, okay now getting power from the power supply.
    I've flashed new debug kernel (which u send me privately), mouse not worked.
    Here is new dmesg http://d-h.st/hUq1

UPDATE. Sorry I forgot to say. It was 3 attempts. The first and the second I couldn't pair with my mouse, and the last attempt was successful - mouse was paired (but didn't work)
    Last edited by nAFaNyA; 01-12-2015, 12:06. Reason: update post

Leave a comment:

• avion
    replied
    Originally posted by tim305 View Post
    i'm also missing tun.ko. please consider to integrate it.
    That kernel should have tun.ko already compiled in.
    If you are looking just for the module, I've posted the link few posts before.

Here is the link again :
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

BTW. nAFaNyA issue with BT time-outing is probably related to the power supply (she/he is connecting it to the usb port of the TV)

Leave a comment:

• tim305
    replied
    i cant get VPN working on this since tun.ko module is missing from the kernel. any help?
    i'm also missing tun.ko. please consider to integrate it.

Leave a comment:

• nAFaNyA
    replied
    Then you're ok, I've said earlier that BT was working on the stock kernel
    Are your mouses working now ?
    Just now flashed ur kernel.
    Mouse was paired but doesn't work (like on stock kernel)
    Also tried to send file from phone via bluetooth and the process freezed on 81%

Now I'm going to swith on this log function and give you file

Update.
    First I've successfully paired with my bluetooth mouse, but she's not worked.
    Then I tried again to send file from phone and imito mx2 100% got the file...wow. Luck?
    Anyway here is the link http://d-h.st/eoMz
    Last edited by nAFaNyA; 01-11-2015, 22:56.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X