Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, i've used the new tool, but nothing still... with any power source... Here's a video

Wants to load but then turns off and to LCD's no signal...

Again thanks for your help Shomari!

Comment

Originally posted by gatorojo View Post
      So, i've used the new tool, but nothing still... with any power source... Here's a video

Wants to load but then turns off and to LCD's no signal...

Again thanks for your help Shomari!

...sorry, I don't know what else to try. At first glance looks like a power issue but you said you've tried multiple, so I'm at a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
        ...sorry, I don't know what else to try. At first glance looks like a power issue but you said you've tried multiple, so I'm at a loss.
        What device do you have?

I couldn't find anything higher than 1150 mA that's my smartphone charger, tomorrow i'll se if i can find a higher one, but also i'm afraid to damage the device...

Anyway... I'll keep trying!

Comment

Originally posted by gatorojo View Post
          What device do you have?

I couldn't find anything higher than 1150 mA that's my smartphone charger, tomorrow i'll se if i can find a higher one, but also i'm afraid to damage the device...

Anyway... I'll keep trying!
          I have this ROM on an iMito MX1 using one of my 3.5a power adapters - this one here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...JFKW5D05KKQ5ZG

You won't fry it with more amps, just don't use any power adapter with more than 5v and you'll be fine.

Comment

ok, tomorrow will start my search for a decent supply, then i'll post the results...

Comment

Throughput (and video bit rate) can't be blamed on the ROM without ruling out other factors.

The ROM is API level 19 so it meets the basic minimum requirements for Netflix HD capability. Many full blown HTPC users can't even get HD streaming on Netflix, to boot. Many factors other than ROM are in the mix when dealing with Netflix, including network provider, time of day, etc.
              I get Full HD(1080p @ 5800kbps) on Windows 8.1 metro app as well as on Internet Explorer.

I get max of only 1350kbps on my Minix X8-H. Surprisingly, even though it has Kit Kat, OS API shows only 15 on this device. Netflix version is latest 3.6.1

I am getting maximum of only 1750kbps on MK809ii with this ROM. Netflix version is latest 3.6.1

I hope others can test this ROM and confirm it. The point I was trying to make was, we are not getting Netflix HD(not even 720p) with this ROM.
              ~Gopichand Pai

Comment

Location Services Testers Needed

Originally posted by himmon View Post
                Seems to be an issue with location services. Have no way of switching it on as it's grayed out. Any one else have this issue? Tried Google maps etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by gopichandpai View Post
                Yes, I have the same issue.
                I've enabled Location Services in the ROM. Location tracking seems to be fully operational. Would anyone like to help test further?

I don't use location services, in fact I had to reverse quite a few of my own mods just to test/enable it. If anyone would like to test on their device please let me know. It will take about 10min, tops.

Comment

Re: Kit Kat 4.4.2 RK3066 (Fully Working)

...try adb push /system/lib/hw the following file https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZYgHbwB!IvNuEn...W5FkEvdyzVufeg

Backup your original first.
                  can u plz upload this file to some other site? it seems to be down for now

Comment

Ynt: Kit Kat 4.4.2 RK3066 (Fully Working)

Thanks for 1 kk ROM. I want to test it but there is one single IMG file came out from rar (no boot kernel etc files). Is it just I'm going to flash via rkflashtool I couldn't figure it out.?

GT-N7000...

Comment

yes.. watch the video posted by dfgas for more assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by mystguy View Post
                        can u plz upload this file to some other site? it seems to be down for now
                        Link is fine here. Here's the file from the RK ROM http://ge.tt/5JVzKNn1/v/0?c

and the one linked at Mega again: http://ge.tt/3sAZLNn1/v/0?c

Try both and please post back with the results

Comment

Originally posted by inflock View Post
                          Thanks for 1 kk ROM. I want to test it but there is one single IMG file came out from rar (no boot kernel etc files). Is it just I'm going to flash via rkflashtool I couldn't figure it out.?

GT-N7000...
                          Click on the second link that says separate .img files in OP - https://mega.co.nz/#!mEJ21QjS!X7kAQw...aAMbf2OvZF6Dpo

Comment

Ynt: Kit Kat 4.4.2 RK3066 (Fully Working)

Originally posted by mystguy View Post
                            yes.. watch the video posted by dfgas for more assistance.
                            OK thanks. That batchtool, I think didn't use it before now I got the point.

GT-N7000...

Comment

Shomari, help enable use location services.

Comment

Any one able to use beyondXBMC on this ROM? Crashes when i open it. Also how do you flash the overclocked kernel? sorry new to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X