• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecca View Post
    Make the overclocked kernel for UG-007II with ap6210
    chip, please!
    There are some already out there.

..but if you upload the specific kernel you'd like overclocked we can try to make it happen much faster for yours . . . put the kernel file on a file sharing site and link it here.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help! I would like to try: CPU 1608/GPU 400/DDR 600 720p & 1080p
      kernel:
      https://mega.co.nz/#!fsUw3LZK!hr91lH...5AB2QSmt-ge71I

Comment

Originally posted by ecca View Post
        Thanks a lot for the help! I would like to try: CPU 1608/GPU 400/DDR 600 720p & 1080p
        kernel:
        https://mega.co.nz/#!fsUw3LZK!hr91lH...5AB2QSmt-ge71I
        You can install perl on windows. I would recommend vsync as well.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Yes, perl is installed. You offer me this script? https://github.com/phjanderson/rkpatchomatic
          Last edited by ecca; 07-03-2015, 22:57.

Comment

Hi guys, hi Shomari.
            Is bluetooth fixed now?
            If not, I can help with testing and anything what you say to get bluetooth working

Comment

finally worked well, thanks all

Comment

Hi all!

I've been using this rom in my mk809II for some time now without problems.

But recently, probably due to the usb cable getting faulty, the stick stopped booting. It showed the smarttv logo and then went off.

So I decided to flash the rom again, but now when it boots, show the recovery screen (I think) with the message "failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (no such device)" and then goes off. I've tried reflashing several times without success. Any clues on what is going on? Is it still possible to recover the stick?

Please help! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pjamfaro View Post
                  Hi all!

I've been using this rom in my mk809II for some time now without problems.

But recently, probably due to the usb cable getting faulty, the stick stopped booting. It showed the smarttv logo and then went off.

So I decided to flash the rom again, but now when it boots, show the recovery screen (I think) with the message "failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (no such device)" and then goes off. I've tried reflashing several times without success. Any clues on what is going on? Is it still possible to recover the stick?

Please help! Thanks
                  Anyone...?

Comment

Turns out the second cable that I used to replace the first was not very good. I tried with a third cable and now I can flash it without problems. Well, here's the lesson to always suspect of the cables...

Comment

Anyone found a lollipop rom for this device yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mertonv View Post
                        Anyone found a lollipop rom for this device yet?
                        There are no Lollipop ROM's for RK3066 devices.
                        RK3066 support was ended over a year ago by Rockchip.

Comment

I am stuck in the following screen, and keeps flashing, please help.
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Iam having a dual core device Rk3028A chip
                            with working 4.2 and its stable

Actually this was a DLNA dongle with Android
                            With a tweak i was able to launch in full android mode

Can i install this rom ?

Please check the images

Click image for larger version

Name:	android-4.2.2.png
Views:	529
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	547774 Click image for larger version

Name:	test 1.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	547775 Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	547779

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                              p.
                              Originally posted by avion View Post

That's not for the CWM, we don't have cwm version. This one you flash with AndroidTool 2.1. You have a youtube video explaining how to flash it (I think it's on the first page).
                              AndroidTool can be downloaded here:

Business and Tech News on the Daily

1. Open the "Upgrade Firmware" Tab
                              2. Press "Firmare" button and select RK30_dongle_mtk_4.4_140617.img
                              (this you have in that .7z file, you need to extract it with winrar or 7zip)
                              3. Press "Erase Firmware" and wait until its done
                              4. Press "Upgrade" and wait until its finished
                              5. Wait further 5 minutes, at it needs to start few scripts after upgrading

Hi
                              I tried many times to install the software. but AndroidTool 2.1 not working.

i am press erase button , it gives the error message " match device type failed , stop running
                              i am press uprgadebutton , it gives the error message " match device type failed , stop running
                              i tried kernel uprgade , , it gives the error message " match device type failed , stop running
                              I tried different installers but i cant do it . ( oma dev. tool , rockchip dev. tool ... etc ) i have 2 laptop and use win 10 x64 usb 3,0 how can upgrade ?
                              I tried different installers
                              Last edited by rfve; 01-12-2016, 07:03.
                              Ya Rab! Gönlümde olanı hakkımda hayırlı eyle; hakkımda hayırlı olana gönlümü razı eyle.

İnnâ lillahi ve İnnâ İleyhi Raciûn" (... doğrusu biz Allah'a aitiz ve muhakkak O'na döneceğiz!”) - Bakara suresi, 156

Bin sene de okusam ne biliyorsun diye sorsalar bana ?
                              " HADDİMİ BİLİRİM " derim...

Comment

Originally posted by mishtag View Post
                                I am stuck in the following screen, and keeps flashing, please help.
                                Same here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X