Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx android tv box

Hello everyone,

I have one of these dreaded mx boxes has been working fine and now stuck on the @9 screen. I have had a read about reseting the device via a pin in the av port but there's no reset button in the average port but there is one in the spdif port I have tried turning the box off and holding it down with a tooth pick and then putting the power cable but I can't for love or money get the recovery screen up and advice much appreciated

Originally posted by imi1_uk View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have one of these dreaded mx boxes has been working fine and now stuck on the @9 screen. I have had a read about reseting the device via a pin in the av port but there's no reset button in the average port but there is one in the spdif port I have tried turning the box off and holding it down with a tooth pick and then putting the power cable but I can't for love or money get the recovery screen up and advice much appreciated
    Open the case and you will see the reset switch at the back of the AV port.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
      Open the case and you will see the reset switch at the back of the AV port.
      I have opened the box and there is a switch on the back of the spdif but nothing behind the av port, Ive held this button in about 20 times but it seems to do nothing and just take me to the @9 screen and then just sits there

Comment

Depress the button and plug in the power, keep the button depressed for about 10 seconds.
        Does this do anything?

Comment

Working...
        X