guideless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guideless

It's probably round here somewhere but I can't find it, Looking for instructions to connect via batchtool, for a MX2 gbox. I see guides saying plug in using mini usb but thats obviously not for the gbox. Use OTG usb, no use the side usb, use the the mains to put in recovery, no use the the usb cable to power and put in recovery. My head is spinning everything I,ve tried doesn't work never gets detected including with linux. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by james1089 View Post
    It's probably round here somewhere but I can't find it, Looking for instructions to connect via batchtool, for a MX2 gbox. I see guides saying plug in using mini usb but thats obviously not for the gbox. Use OTG usb, no use the side usb, use the the mains to put in recovery, no use the the usb cable to power and put in recovery. My head is spinning everything I,ve tried doesn't work never gets detected including with linux. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I havent got that device but 9 times out of 10 its not having the drivers installed correct if your on windows 8 you need to use a window7 pc windows 8 is a pain in the ass.but also i think you have posted in the wrong forum if you have a MX2 gbox yep you are in the wrong place (correct place)http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...TV-Players..if you have a imito mx2 you are in the right place
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
      I havent got that device but 9 times out of 10 its not having the drivers installed correct if your on windows 8 you need to use a window7 pc windows 8 is a pain in the ass.but also i think you have posted in the wrong forum if you have a MX2 gbox yep you are in the wrong place (correct place)http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...TV-Players..if you have a imito mx2 you are in the right place
      yep wrong place cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by james1089 View Post
        yep wrong place cheers.
        Ha HA no worrys just you will get more help in the right place but an easy mistake to make, welcome to feaktab too ...may be admin can move this to the right place hint hint

Oh & as I said befor i havent got that device but my guess its the back usb port you need to use, no power surply needed also there may well be a hidden switch in the AV hole you need to press wile inserting the usb to pc just a guess though

Last edited by blinkone; 09-17-2014, 20:49.
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
        X