Seemingly unrestorable mxbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seemingly unrestorable mxbox

Hi guys the above box firstly boots up fine and as long as it's connected via ether net it works. The issue is wifi won't work and 3 of the use ports have stopped working. This is what I have done do far
    1. Tried to factory reset - the box just powers down and doesn't reset

2. I have use a file explorer to try to delete old wifi in settings/etc/wifi and replacing with a wifi file that I got from a box on dame firmware that is working - it won't allow me to delete wifi file

3. I have use benni's magic so card and followed the tutorial to the letter- when I press the reset button the box blue light comes up but I get no display and have left the box sat the same way for an hour- still did not boot with new firmware but still boots up on normal firmware.

I cannot ftp it as there is no wifi and am at a loss as to what to do next, any ideas? Please

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Would a restore from titanium from a fully working box copied and pasted to the other box and restore from backup work?

Comment

Originally posted by morph1976 View Post
      Would a restore from titanium from a fully working box copied and pasted to the other box and restore from backup work?

ok i tried the titanium restore from a working box and the wifi still doesn't work and am struggling to get the box to reboot now. i takes a couple of attempts but i can usually get the box to boot back to the main screen. is there anyway other than OTA to update the box from the main screen i.e when its already powered on and booted successfully as the reset button with sd card in it results in a blank screen with tv saying no signal and a solid blue light

Comment

Working...
      X