Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Finless ROM for iMiTO MX1 ?

Any Finless ROM for iMiTO MX1 ?

I will be doing one this week now that final mk808 is done and my 1.6 ug802.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      I will be doing one this week now that final mk808 is done and my 1.6 ug802.

Bob
      thx!!

But my MX1 no Physcical button , how to update firmware ?

Comment

I find the NEW firmware for MX1, but i don't know how to update

http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2012/11/06/imito-mx1-dual-core-mini-pc-1106-new-firmware/comment-page-1/#comment-205

But i like finless rom it very easy to flash and finless rom is rooted !
        Last edited by andychu22; 11-06-2012, 09:25.

Comment

some problems on the Imito mx1 after update

I ran in to some difficulties when i tried to update my Imito MX1 so i thought i would share them.

1st problem i had was that i run 64bit and didnt understand to use the folder that said AMD64 cause i have intel but when i tried that it found the device.

2nd problem was after i upgraded the firmware the wifi connection found the router but it newer got the ip address so i just upgraded the firmware once again but it seams to be a problem again when the device has been turned on for a while.

3d problem i havent found the solution on yet but when i try to stream a movie and that works great by the way but then u run in to the problem and that is when u try to stop the movie or back out from the film the device will reboot and then the wifi and the bluetooth wount work so then u will have to disconnect the power to reboot it again and then its back as usual.

4th problem is rooting every guides doesnt say u have to switch back under storrage to >Media DeviceMass Storage< cause then the Moborobo program wount find the device.

thanx and that was the problems i ran in to

Comment

Working...
          X