imito mx1 no signal to tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imito mx1 no signal to tv?

i have a imito mx1 ive just received a week or so ago. i have upgraded it as well as rooted it.Every time i unplug it from power source then attemp to plug it back up say in a different room or tv in my home the tv shows no signal. ive sent a email to geekbuying were i purchased it and all they told me was to upgrade the firmware which i did. but still have the same problem.only way it works is when i let sit off any connection for a couple hours then plug it into any tv and it works. what can i do to solve this from happening. thanks in advance forum.

My bet is power supply issues... All of these sticks have CHEAP power supplies. Get a good 2 amp minimum PS and see if it works.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      My bet is power supply issues... All of these sticks have CHEAP power supplies. Get a good 2 amp minimum PS and see if it works.

Bob
      thanks bob for the quick response. i should have tried that already. they did supply me with a wall plug. i will try it out as soon as i return home from work and reply back on my findings.

Comment

Re: imito mx1 no signal to tv?

So I've tried a new power plug and a different HDMI cable and it still doesn't work. The only way work is if its disconnected for a while being connected back to the television then it seems to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Same

I have the same problem on imito qx1. were you able to figure it out? should I just return the device?

Originally posted by robbdeeze View Post
          So I've tried a new power plug and a different HDMI cable and it still doesn't work. The only way work is if its disconnected for a while being connected back to the television then it seems to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
          X