Ethernet don't start ar reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethernet don't start ar reboot

Hello. I use a usb to ethernet converter to connect to the internet. The ethernet works much better than the wifi.
    Unfortunately, when I restart imitate, I have to disable and then re-enable the ethernet to make it work. How do you solve this problem?.

Thank you.

Hello

Reported before, no solution for now.

Comment

At this time, I solved creating a script linux sh, which will start with Android app "SManager" This script disables the ethernet and renable at every reboot. It works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by prova100 View Post
        At this time, I solved creating a script linux sh, which will start with Android app "SManager" This script disables the ethernet and renable at every reboot. It works very well.
        Since I have enabled init.d support, you should not have to use SManager APP. Maybe share your script as many are wanting this using init.d but it appears that maybe to early in the boot process. It would be interesting to see if your script works when placed int he init.d folder.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          Since I have enabled init.d support, you should not have to use SManager APP. Maybe share your script as many are wanting this using init.d but it appears that maybe to early in the boot process. It would be interesting to see if your script works when placed int he init.d folder.

Bob
          Hello, unfortunately I was forced to install the rom I had before, because with your rom I have serious problems with the webcam. You did something that concerns the management of the webcam?, Because I have this problem: The first time it works, but then when I close the app and run it again the webcam is not initialized. You can also determine which microphone to use by default on every reboot? However, this script is simply this:

ifconfig eth0 down
          ifconfig eth0 up

Thank you.

Hello.

Comment

i want more details to solve the problem.

can you describe more details .thx. the usb etherner problem has exist so too long ,many people want to find a solution..QUOTE=prova100;49559]At this time, I solved creating a script linux sh, which will start with Android app "SManager" This script disables the ethernet and renable at every reboot. It works very well.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
              Do I just create text file in the init.d folder or it must have particular extension?

Comment

Originally posted by taozhuan View Post
                can you describe more details .thx. the usb etherner problem has exist so too long ,many people want to find a solution..QUOTE=prova100;49559]At this time, I solved creating a script linux sh, which will start with Android app "SManager" This script disables the ethernet and renable at every reboot. It works very well.
                [/QUOTE]

Hello.

I am happy to make a valuable contribution to the forum, below in detail what to do:

1) Install app from market SManager
                2) Create a file with the extension. "sh"
                3) Edit the file as follows:

ifconfig eth0 down
                ifconfig eth0 up

4) Run SManger, and configure it to run at system startup the script that you created in step 3. Make sure that the script is run with root permissions, and most likely that you have installed BusyBox on your imito, I'm not sure that the command ifconfig is available without BusyBox.

Alternatively, as advised the friendly Bob, you run this script by inserting it in the / etc / init.d of magnificent 1.5 release finless. The script runs every face you start the device.

I hope I have been helpful.

Hello to all.

Comment

Great post, will try it for sure!
                  So I can call the .sh file any name ?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
                    Great post, will try it for sure!
                    So I can call the .sh file any name ?
                    Yes

By

Comment

Yes

By
                      Hmmm, doesn't work for me, I suspect that it needs to be delayed after it boots, is this possible?
                      ( I used Bob's suggested method)

Comment

Hmmm, doesn't work for me, I suspect that it needs to be delayed after it boots, is this possible?
                        ( I used Bob's suggested method)
                        Hello

You are doing something wrong, it works for me perfectly, otherwise I would not have written the post, my guide is not a hypothesis but a solution to the problem

Hello

Comment

I do not use the method of Bob. Using SManager.

However, look on the internet as you are using the init.d folder

By.

Comment

Hello

You are doing something wrong, it works for me perfectly, otherwise I would not have written the post, my guide is not a hypothesis but a solution to the problem

Hello
                            I have created the file on my PC (using notepad) and just changed the extension from txt to sh can this cause the problem?
                            If not perhaps Bob can suggest what to do

Comment

I have created the file on my PC (using notepad) and just changed the extension from txt to sh can this cause the problem?
                              The file must have at least 777 or attributes must have execute permissions, however the solution init.d I've never tried it, using SManger

by

Comment

Working...
                              X