Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WiFi problem on Finless 1.5 (doesn't work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiFi problem on Finless 1.5 (doesn't work)

Hi everyone. Let me say first that Finless 1.5 for iMito MX1 is FANTASTIC. But I can't use it.

I have a MX1. I’ve flashed the Finless 1.5 rom three times and works ok… except I can’t turn on WiFi. It gets stucked on “Turning WiFi on…” everytime I click to activate. I also flashed Finless 1.4 and WiFi also fails.

I see that everyone has it working, so maybe I’m doing something wrong? WiFi works always with stock firmware but I want 1080p support and Finless 1.5 smoothness.

Please, help

you may have a different board.

Check the main Finless 1.5 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by reddragon72 View Post
      you may have a different board.

Check the main Finless 1.5 thread.
      Hi. I'm searching in the main thread but searching "wifi" or "board" haven't helped me.

I would appreciate more precise help, since I'm totally new with Finless 1.5 :/

Comment

same for me, been searching/researching/experimenting for days and can't get the wifi to turn on....w/the awesome finless roms...wifi works on stock though. I ordered a usb to ether net and hope that works with the 1.5 for now but would be nice to get the wifi to work too

Comment

Mine had this problem out of the box 11-29 Rom pre-installed. After contact with GB, it's on it's way back to China... maybe hardware related, maybe kernel.. I don't know..

Comment

Working...
          X