NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snakekiller View Post
    is cwm not automatic installed with your imito mx1/mx2 custom rom?
    ok forgit it, found a working cwm
    if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

XBMC fails to auto-hide the status bar because it's defined as a "home" application. I've modified the last nigthly (XAF XBMC version) to disable that feature, so status bar gets hidden.

You can get it here, if you want http://www.mediafire.com/?u3dy6l8mf8l95td

Comment

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

i found that bleutooth not work with this romon the ug007 II.
        hen i activated it on settings,then the on switch is powered off again

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
        if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Originally posted by snakekiller View Post
          i found that bleutooth not work with this romon the ug007 II.
          hen i activated it on settings,then the on switch is powered off again

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
          Had the same problem. Right after instalation it didn't work. In my case after reboot BT worked.

Comment

What are the chances that 2dark's kernel from ug802 will work with this ROM? I really need to find an overclocking solution for this device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I flashed this rom (1.7a) on my MK802IIIS today and it resolved problems I was having with purple noise/flickering on dark backgrounds. Only problem I have is the text looks a bit funny (very small) so might have a play with the DPI settings.
              Last edited by lokhor; 04-26-2013, 02:48.

Comment

Thanks Bob
                Finally got around to upgrading to 1.7b, so far so good!
                mmmm Donuts... and Cyanogen Nightlies... Got CM?
                GS III CM10 SkyRocket CM10 Glide CM10 NookColor CM10 TouchPad CM10 XperiaPlay StkGB iMito MX2 Finless 1.5

Comment

MK809II wifi

After I flashed my mk809ii with 1.7a ROM wifi can't be turned on. It always shows: Turning wifi on... I tried to flash the 1.7b, 1.5 with no luck. Tried to set mac address and no luck again (unavailable). Everything is working, except wifi. (But at 1.5 bluetooth also can't be turned on...) Any idea?
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sug3r View Post
                    After I flashed my mk809ii with 1.7a ROM wifi can't be turned on. It always shows: Turning wifi on... I tried to flash the 1.7b, 1.5 with no luck. Tried to set mac address and no luck again (unavailable). Everything is working, except wifi. (But at 1.5 bluetooth also can't be turned on...) Any idea?
                    Thanks!
                    try this rom: "NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7".

If doesn´t work , your device has to have a different chip than mine mk809II.

regular mk809II have Mediatek MT5931 (Bluetooth v2.1: Mediatek MT6622 ).

Comment

nvm
                      - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
                      - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
                      - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

Hi I have a problem with my. Rii mini i8 keyboard + mouse. It is connected to the imito directly but the mouse doesn't work. Could you please help? Thanks for the rom by the way. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Wifi keeps disconnecting

Hello Bob, first let me say great job on the 1.7 rom, I love it. But the problem I keep having is my wifi will just drop or disconnect periodically. Any ideas on how I should fix this thanks.

Comment

Hiya Bob

Flashed your Rom 1.7a two days ago now and ive got a little issue i can't resolve so any help would be great!

I use an airmouse to control (i did before i flashed your Rom too) the Imito mx1 and the connection seems fine but every now and then i get a notification on the status bar/notification area asking me to choose and set the keyboard.

Perhaps a second before this happens the 'pointer' of the cursor on the tv screen disappears so i lose control of the airmouse and then it reappears again about 10 seconds later after the message has popped up in the notification area.

It seems to happen anytime there is a chance to choose options using a keyboard but it happens a lot when i'm using any browser or the Play Store.

Ive rebooted many times, unplugged and replugged all connections.
                            Charged batteries in airmouse.
                            Selected keyboard from the choices available (downloaded others to try and see if it helps also) but the same message appears with loss of control even with the boxes ticked to choose a keyboard.
                            Have even used Titanium Backup to 'freeze' the keyboard in question and rebooted but all no good.....

The message always pops up the same straight after ive slelected it anyways 'Select Keyboard Layout - touch to select a keyboard layout'

Running out of ideas - any help would be appreciated - thankyou

Comment

static ip?

Anyone else having problems setting static up on Ethernet connection? It refuses to stick and changes back to dynamic

Comment

I have just taken delivery of an MK809 II and was looking for a custom ROM with 2Gb parameter file.

I noticed that on another forum that somebody had suggested that 1.5 for the MX1 worked, so decided to try the 1.7a and was rather pleased to see that it worked

The only app that I need to work that is showing up as not compatible with the tablet is BBC iPlayer and I had noted from the MK802 thread that the custom ROM there was modded in build prop to emulate a Samsung that would essentially allow just about every app to work.

I'm going to go and find the settings required so that I can try it but thought I would just ask if there were any issues I might come across in applying such a change.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X