• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Compatible rom for the imito mx1/2
    Based on finless 1.7a

Verstuurd van mijn GT-S5660 met Tapatalk
    if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Excellent.

I will give it a try now.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks for great rom. Tested Logitech Orbit AF, working. Was wandering if there is parameter file for 8gb.
        Running this rom on Rikomagic 802 III S + Mele F10

Comment

Originally posted by agniusm View Post
          Thanks for great rom. Tested Logitech Orbit AF, working. Was wandering if there is parameter file for 8gb.
          Running this rom on Rikomagic 802 III S + Mele F10

nope 6 gig is the maximum
          if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

I had been using the 1.7a ROM and found the following issues.

Planet rock loads and the main interface is fine but the audio button just spins around and won't play the live stream.

BBC iPlayer is a nightmare and just continually displaysYour device is not able to support BBC iPlayer

Tap here to find out more information on devices that support BBC iPlayer.
            Are you using an Android tablet?

You need to change a setting in the web browser on your Android tablet to access BBC iPlayer.
            Go to your web browser settings and disable the 'Request desktop site' option. We will then recognise your device and serve the tablet version of BBC iPlayer.
            If you cannot find a 'Request desktop site' option, look for a setting called 'User Agent' and disable the 'Desktop' option.

I've done exactly what is suggested but it makes no difference.

I've also tried every browser and whilst on two occasions Firefox allowed streaming from with the browser, it was very hit and miss, with the same message being displayed more often than not.

I also tried the 1.7a flavour from Snakekiller but I still have the same issues.

Other than that, the ROM works very well.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

ciao, I recently bought a UG007 and after a quick test with a rooted ug007 firmware I tried this beautiful rom ("a" and "b" version). the problem is that I use an external usb wifi dongle (ug007 internal wifi is ridiculous...) with a realtek 8192SU chip thanks to the great job of leolas that have made a "8712u.ko" module. but this module with new kernel of "b" version doesn't work :-( I am forced to use the "a" version even if for my old tv was much better the 720p. is there at least a way to change permanent the dpi without using external apps from market like "lcd density" or other apps? I am pretty a noob with android, but changing the resolution into setting, I have only "downscaling", the true resolution always remain at 1920x1080. thank you and sorry for my poor english. EDIT: ok found build.prop and lcddensity. thank you
              Last edited by hitman72; 05-05-2013, 09:46.
              Io ho 41 anni. Ho fatto tante cose, tante cose. Cose... cose di ogni genere. E una verità l'ho scoperta. Una sola verità. Sì una sola. Vuoi sapere qual'è? Ho scoperto che sono un porco bastardo. (tokyo decadence)

Comment

1.7a is the best wifi for sure. I just had 1.7b installed and was experiencing wifi drops, so I flashed 1.7a without moving the device at all and wow I get 15mbit speedtest.net and 10db better in wifi analyser

Comment

720p with boot.img of version a. how?

ciao, I need version A otherwise my RTL8192SU usb wifi dongle doesn't work with 8712u.ko (problem with "init.rk30board.rc" in boot.img of version b) but I want 720p resolution for my old tv :-( any idea? Can I use boot1080.img and kernel720.img? tahnk you
                  Io ho 41 anni. Ho fatto tante cose, tante cose. Cose... cose di ogni genere. E una verità l'ho scoperta. Una sola verità. Sì una sola. Vuoi sapere qual'è? Ho scoperto che sono un porco bastardo. (tokyo decadence)

Comment

MX2 and mk702II remote

This is my first post, and I recently upgraded my MX2 with the 1.7a ROM. It works great, and I decided to get an air mouse for it; the Rikomagic MK702II. Overall the remote works well - it has an IR learning remote with lots of buttons and different devices that can be controlled. It even has a built-in mic and speaker! This speaker is where I have a bit of a problem. I use a USB cable with an inline switch to turn on my MX2, and turn this off when the device is not in use. When I power on, the sound output defaults to the mini speaker in not HDMI out. This is easy enough to change in settings, but when I shut the power off and reboot I again have to change the audio output. Is there any way to have this setting remain so I don't have to change it every time I turn on my MX2? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by klikzord View Post
                      try this rom: "NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7".

If doesn´t work , your device has to have a different chip than mine mk809II.

regular mk809II have Mediatek MT5931 (Bluetooth v2.1: Mediatek MT6622 ).
                      Same problem with this ROM Bt ok, but no wifi.
                      I disassemble it, and it looks like the chips are regular: Mediatek MT5931SA, Mediatek MT6622N...

Comment

damn :-( I can't flash 720p kernel to UG007 with "Finless ROM Flash Tool 1.35", now when I connect the UG007 to pc and I short the reset circuit welding points, winzoz sees the android stick only as usb storage (I have removed the external sd and I have tried it on other windows PCs...). The first time, after installed the Rockchip driver from RKBatchTools package, I simply clicked on "Flash ROM", without use "Reboot to Flash Mode" and other steps. Now I think the Flash Program "thinks" that the stick is a true mx1, but on UG007 steps like "Reboot to Flash mode" etc. do not work (Device can not do Flash mode, because of no drive.)! Is posible flash kernel via Clockwork recovery? thank you

ops, wrong thread, sorry :-(
                        Last edited by hitman72; 05-07-2013, 16:05.

Comment

Yes you can Flash a kernel with cwm, or you can use petrus reboot.apk and reboot to bootloader, or use terminal emulator and write
                          su
                          reboot bootloader

With those methods your stick will reboot in loader mode.
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

but with cwm, archives to flash should not be in zip format? I don't know how is mx1 hardware, but UG007 has only 1 usb port. if I rebot to bootloader using android, after I need to switch off the ug007 to connect it to usb pc port. I do not think it works only with USB power port power, maybe I should try ... thank you

edit: found method thanks to leolas, thank you again to all for the availability to us newbies
                            Last edited by hitman72; 05-07-2013, 18:20.

Comment

My experience with finless 1.7a

I tried Finless 1.7a 720p kernel. I noticed that wifi really became unstable and max connection speed that I was able to get was 65Mbps (mostly I was getting somewhere betweek 1 Mbps - 11 Mbps with my Wireless router at approx 12 Ft away). I flashed back Imito 4.1 Feb version (Wifi Fix) and my wifi was stable again and speeds going back to 135Mpbs (minimum of 22 Mbps). hence it seems Imito's wifi fix actually works. I'll try Finless 1.7b rom this weekend.
                              Imito's latest official firmware (4.2) is buggy. It crashes while trying to use remote control app. Also there seems to be some other problems as well (I found more than 2 settings Icons out of which 1 was not working). I didnt played much with it before deciding to go back to stable roms.

Comment

Is anyone using droidmote successfully. It was not working on my device on ver 1.5

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X