No announcement yet.

NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found a way to overclock this ROM!!!
    Check my post there: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ROM-2-0/page4

Comment

Control

Enviado desde mi MK16i usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

this is compatible with mk809II?

Enviado desde mi MK809II con android 4.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by cbd View Post
          this is compatible with mk809II?
          Yes. I'm running v1.7a on a JustopK9b which says it is actually a mk809II.

Comment

Anyone else noticed the mind control light pattern boot screen.

Methinks its part of finless evil plan for world domination
            Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

WiFi doesn't work at all for me. I tried both 1.7a and 1.7b with the same result. It was working fine with stock ROM.

What can I do? I try to turn it on, the label changes to "turning wi fi on" but nothing happens

Comment

NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Originally posted by MarianoArg View Post
                WiFi doesn't work at all for me. I tried both 1.7a and 1.7b with the same result. It was working fine with stock ROM.

What can I do? I try to turn it on, the label changes to "turning wi fi on" but nothing happens
                It's always tough to pinpoint hardware issues in these devices. China doesn't have the oversight and quality control other countries have. My MX1 runs fine with wifi on both 1.7a and b, but as you know, wifi on these devices is often improved by opening it up and pulling the antenna outside the device and closing it back up. Your wifi isn't working at all, so the next step has to be reinstalling the stock ROM to ensure it is still working, otherwise something might have happened to your wifi antenna. With almost all intermittent hardware issues on these devices that only affect a small percentage of users, it is rarely the problem with the ROM, otherwise it would be a universal issue with all MX1/2 owners and the ROM in question.

Comment

Well if I have to be honest I think it was my mistake... I got here from xda forum, I didn't notice the first page it says this rom is for mk808 and I have a crapy mk809. I found in another subforum that someone cooked this rom but with the original mk809II kernel. I'll give that one a shot.

Comment

Greetings to all! Put please link to the kernel source and .config file for the Finless ROM 1.7a. I want to build modules for external wifi on chisete Ralink RT3072. Thank you!

Comment

Can anyone tell me the kernel version for the 1.7a rom?

Thanks

Comment

RKRemote

I think I cleaned out /system/app a little too much and lost my rkremote functionality (not sure if it was there before as I never used it until trying to get it to function today). Could a kind soul post the apk for the rk remote server so that I don't have to go through the whole process of reflashing to rom? Thanks.

BTW, maybe I should ask if this rom has the rk functionality, as doing a quick search seems to point me both ways.
                        Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
                        Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Has anyone been able to successfully watch Amazon Prime videos - or ANY flash based animations?
                          Adobe Flash Player 11.1 is installed, but Flash doesn't seem to be working.
                          Furthermore, it seems like my MX2 stick is being recognized as a Mac OS X device, and I'm wondering if that's what's causing Flash to not work.

I've checked using multiple browsers (stock browser, Chrome, Dolphin) and my user agent from the following website shows that I am indeed using OSX on an IPad: http://whatsmyuseragent.com/.

What the heck?!?

Any ideas?

Comment

Need help with flashing Imito mx1

Hello I'm a total rookie and newbie. I have a Imito mx1 and I would like to use a VPN service with it, I installed a VPN but the error notice mentioned that I needed tun/tap to get the VPN to work. Can someone guide this rookie (me) in correcting this situation. Just wondering if I should flash or just add a new android version. Any help would be appreciative.

Comment

anyone got the 1.7a rom to share? link not working.

Comment

A bad person deleted finless roms.
                                So please be patient, finless wil upload them again soon

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Acer V370 met Tapatalk
                                if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                                https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Working...
                                X