NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
    Hmmm..HW+ works finally...but it is a bit shortlived...appears Imito cannot handle processing for long after 3 mins either buffer empties or processor is clogged..pausing for 30 sec gets a couple minutes now.

Back to drawing board.
    Well, it appears to be hit or miss on on HW+ Mx Player XBMC..another 720p file ran beautifully all the way through.

Comment

Wifi

I flash my mk802iis 8gb no bt with a version 720p - so everthing is very well but my wifi dont work - i read that my device have Rtl8188eus wireless chip so is there any way to load this driver into the kernel?

Comment

Hey,
        I have set up my iMito MX2 now perfectly with finless 1.5 with all apps and stuff I need.
        I have Titanium Backup Pro installed.
        If I flash the 1.7a and install the Titanium Backup again, it restores all my data or not?
        I do full Backups every Week.
        And I will upload the lastest Backup to dropbox.
        Are there any issues with this?
        I dont need this new wifi stuff, I only need to know if my device is an samsung device after flashing.
        Because I want to use Teamviewer Quicksupport.
        Can anyone tell me if Teamviewer Quicksupport works on finless 1.7
        Greez D4rk3n3mi3

Comment

lenvy mod

mk808 lewy mod is very good.

maybe you can make screen like lenvy mode for mx-1

http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechforum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1609

ICS MOD BY LEWY20041 (Faster and more stable then JB)
          Antutu score more than 11000

http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechforum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1032

youtube video

This is modified Minix Neo x5 firmware with my tweaks.It can be installed on MK808/MK808B/Minix Neo X5/Minix Neo G4/Cabletech.If anyone have question just as...

Ya Rab! Gönlümde olanı hakkımda hayırlı eyle; hakkımda hayırlı olana gönlümü razı eyle.

İnnâ lillahi ve İnnâ İleyhi Raciûn" (... doğrusu biz Allah'a aitiz ve muhakkak O'na döneceğiz!”) - Bakara suresi, 156

Bin sene de okusam ne biliyorsun diye sorsalar bana ?
          " HADDİMİ BİLİRİM " derim...

Comment

Originally posted by D4rk3n3mi3 View Post
            Hey,
            I have set up my iMito MX2 now perfectly with finless 1.5 with all apps and stuff I need.
            I have Titanium Backup Pro installed.
            If I flash the 1.7a and install the Titanium Backup again, it restores all my data or not?
            I do full Backups every Week.
            And I will upload the lastest Backup to dropbox.
            Are there any issues with this?
            I dont need this new wifi stuff, I only need to know if my device is an samsung device after flashing.
            Because I want to use Teamviewer Quicksupport.
            Can anyone tell me if Teamviewer Quicksupport works on finless 1.7
            Greez D4rk3n3mi3
            Teamviewer Quicksupport is not loading or working.

Comment

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
              Teamviewer Quicksupport is not loading or working.
              Damn...
              why if it says it is a samsung device
              I want to get teamviewer quicksupport running on it, this would be nice.
              These vnc apps are ok, but teamviewer is easier to use and is faster too.
              Thanks for your answer.
              Then I will wait till the next finless rom, mine is very stable and works fine untill now.
              Quote: "Never touch a running system" and mine is running well now
              Maybe finless can do the same like in Cyanogenmod, there teamviewer quicksupport can be used.
              Dont know why but it works.

To the lenvy mod:
              I would be happy to try something like this mod too on my iMito MX2.
              I heared and read about ICS on android mini pc's works faster and more stable but my iMito was on 4.1.1 from the delivery
              So I could not try it.
              Jelly Bean in 1080p is damn slow and laggy on my iMito and it stucks more then it run smoothly.
              My Jellybean on 720p is smooth like the original rom or little more but I see sporadically some laggs and this is bad, because I have an Note 2 and there is no lag at NO time (also with 10 apps in multitask no lag, only battery draining ).
              Cause of that I will but the next generation of mini pc with quadcore and 2 gigs of ram, I think then it yould be a pleasure to look at 1080p with no lags.

Greez D4rk3n3mi3

Comment

Damn...
                so you can play some EA/Gameloft games I guess.

You can change this in the build.prop. Very easy to do with ES Explorer (free on the market).

Comment

I totally explain this in my read me!

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

"auto hide" menu bar does not work with XBMC. With every other app it hides, but not XBMC. Since most video apps already hide the menu bar, and these are the only apps where I want the menu bar hidden, I was kind of bummed when I realized that XBMC ignores this feature. Also, it appears that you removed the button for manually hiding the menu bar so now I can't even do it myself before launching XBMC, so now I'm forced to downgrade to your 1.5 rom Hopefully we can get the hide button back before the final release.

Thanks for all your talented work as I absolutely love your roms!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
                      "auto hide" menu bar does not work with XBMC. With every other app it hides, but not XBMC. Since most video apps already hide the menu bar, and these are the only apps where I want the menu bar hidden, I was kind of bummed when I realized that XBMC ignores this feature. Also, it appears that you removed the button for manually hiding the menu bar so now I can't even do it myself before launching XBMC, so now I'm forced to downgrade to your 1.5 rom Hopefully we can get the hide button back before the final release.

I also think we need the manual hide unhide butten back i found that butten very usefull & escentual please please re instate this butten. great work though bob many thanks for your time
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                        I also think we need the manual hide unhide butten back i found that butten very usefull & escentual please please re instate this butten. great work though bob many thanks for your time
                        I agree (and with the comments about how good Finless roms are!)

I'd also like to be able to auto start XBMC (with bar hidden). The Readme always says:

"As always, full init.d support! If you do not know what that is... ignore it. For geeks that want to use it. It is there!"

So where can we find docs on this and how to use it? I either want one MX1 to autostart with XBMC or another to autostart with loading UAE4droid or similar (to autoload an Amiga program too)

Comment

Damn...
                          I want to get teamviewer quicksupport running on it, this would be nice.
                          These vnc apps are ok, but teamviewer is easier to use and is faster too.
                          Thanks for your answer.
                          Then I will wait till the next finless rom, mine is very stable and works fine untill now.
                          Quote: "Never touch a running system" and mine is running well now
                          Maybe finless can do the same like in Cyanogenmod, there teamviewer quicksupport can be used.
                          Dont know why but it works.

To the lenvy mod:
                          I would be happy to try something like this mod too on my iMito MX2.
                          I heared and read about ICS on android mini pc's works faster and more stable but my iMito was on 4.1.1 from the delivery
                          So I could not try it.
                          Jelly Bean in 1080p is damn slow and laggy on my iMito and it stucks more then it run smoothly.
                          My Jellybean on 720p is smooth like the original rom or little more but I see sporadically some laggs and this is bad, because I have an Note 2 and there is no lag at NO time (also with 10 apps in multitask no lag, only battery draining ).
                          Cause of that I will but the next generation of mini pc with quadcore and 2 gigs of ram, I think then it yould be a pleasure to look at 1080p with no lags.

Greez D4rk3n3mi3
                          Please try "Remote Control Add-on" from Google Play...it is made for Rockchip, i guess, and tightvnc, et al. works like a charm...just follow their instructions, all other vncs dont work as well. Hope this helps.

Comment

Bob (Finless) New rom is running good on MX1 but is there any way to change the boot image to something other then looking like the borg took over my TV lol

Just wondering if thats something that we can do or that you can give as an option on installing rom

Thanks for all your hard work

Comment

Update: I am running 1.7B several day, WIFI droping issue fixed for me.

Originally posted by Harryyu View Post
                              I will try and update.
                              I am running 1.7B several day, WIFI droping issue fixed for me.
                              I am still testing, will update with any other issues.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post

XBMC has a lot of problems with the menu bar. You need to hide before XBMC launches or your cursor will be displaced up the width of the bar once you do hide it. So, I don't use autohide and manually drag the bar down before. Autohide is a nice addition (outside of XBMC), so XBMC should fix this problem on their end.

Comment

Working...
                                X