NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethernot

Anybody else, besides Dutchmaster18 and myself, have ethernet not working with this beta test.
    If not then please ignore this post.

Forgot to mention the OTG is being used for the ethernet interface..........it worked with all previous rom's
    stock and custom. So it's got me f#%k3d.
    Last edited by zvoddy23; 03-03-2013, 03:56. Reason: addition of simulated profanities

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
      Well could you put the manual hide icon back on the home screen menu bar? It worked great in 1.5 allowing us to hide the bar before launching XBMC.

UPDATE: I installed the XBMCANDROID.COM version of XBMC and with auto hide enabled, the menu is still visible, however, when you actually play a video, the built in player sees the auto hide and shows the video full screen while the official XBMC version does not hide it when playing a video. If you have not tried this version, you should as it already has ALL the major plugins installed by default with direct icons to them from the main screen, such as 1Channel, Icefilms, and Project Free TV. Very stable and works great with MX1 and Finless 1.7
      I installed this, and have two questions for you:

1. This comes with the touched interface, however i can't scroll through lists with just a mouse? Is this possible or do I have to use a keyboard with arrow keys as well? I switched skins but none seemto work as well as touched.

2. Do I have to use MX player? It isn't opening videos in the default player.

Comment

Originally posted by zvoddy23 View Post
        Anybody else, besides Dutchmaster18 and myself, have ethernet not working with this beta test.
        If not then please ignore this post.

I just checked my ethernet and it's fine.

I can't say whether it resets after a reboot, but it never bothered me on 1.5.

I'm using ethernet through USB adapter with WiFi switch off. No problem.

unrelated:
        **I did change the resolution setting from 160 to 240 per the instructions in the 1.5 ROM. My TV is only 32" LCD and the 1080 icons were so teeny I could hardly see them.

**I use Nova launcher on all my Android devices, so I went straight back to it. It works well with a mouse.

Comment

Bluetooth not working on 1.7a

Does anyone else have that problem? My bluetooth does not work since I installed 1.7a.
          But SBP is now working (wasn't on 1.5).

I will try to install 1.7b now...

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            14) As always I added the Xbox XPAD.KO module is now injected on boot. This was by request! Enjoy!

15) I added Xbox360 keylayout to fix some games and camera spin with xbox 360 controller. Per this post here:
            http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1792531
            Xbox wireless is still not working properly, I get no function on my trigger buttons, right analog or dpad. This was the same as it functioned on 1.5. When I was on 1.5 I tried to do the method in that XDA post but couldn't get it working. Have you tested this?

Comment

Can I flash my new mk802iiis right from the box since I will receive it soon, or I have to do some updates first?

I am currently using 1.6a for my mk808b and it works very good, and that is why I am eager to use 1.7 for my new mk802iiis.

Great Job Bob, thanks a lot,

Comment

Thanks for this Rom Bob!
                I really enjoy the performance of my Imito.

But there is a little thing wich drives me crazy.
                Is there any possibility to deactivate the Sleep Mode?

Comment

Thanks bob

Great work Bob thanks.I now have this working spot on with both my mx2 and mk809 II, both running xbmcandroid with MX player set as defaut player, runs HD video perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Nightslinger View Post
                    Thanks for this Rom Bob!
                    I really enjoy the performance of my Imito.

But there is a little thing wich drives me crazy.
                    Is there any possibility to deactivate the Sleep Mode?
                    Yes of course you can. Go into settings>display>sleep and set it to never.

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks for the fast support

I can only choose 15 seconds up to 30 minutes. Nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Nightslinger View Post
                        Thanks for the fast support

I can only choose 15 seconds up to 30 minutes. Nothing else
                        OK hang on let me check. I could have sworn you can turn it off.

Bob

Comment

Well not sure what you changed but I just booted my MX1 on 1.7 and in sleep settings the top setting it never.

Bob

Comment

TV output interface

Dear Bob and guys,

Thanks a lot for this excellent ROM. I myself think it's faster tham iMito stock rom.

However, I have a problem with TV output interface. With iMito rom, I can output the screen to my old TV which have AV video port only. With your rom, I don not see the TV Mode (or it was removed), and as a result, I cannot use this function anymore.

Please let me know if there are ways to fix this problem?

Many thanks to you again.

PS: I've got an iMito MX1 version 2 as it's called here. It has an AV output port, just near the HDMI one.

Comment

mhm i have no idea what went wrong...
                              I'm running the 1.7b

Well, i guess i have to Backup my XBMC and flash your ROM again.

Thanks for your fast Support, i really apriciate that.
                              Keep up the good work.

Btw. whats your favorite Beer, and whats the Price for a Package wich helps you developing ?

Comment

Originally posted by apache View Post

PS: I've got an iMito MX1 version 2 as it's called here. It has an AV output port, just near the HDMI one.
                                I had no idea this was available! The ROM's I am making never had this feature to begin with and I dont have a V2.

However I just got a Measy U2C which does have this feature. I will need to look into how to add all the code to support it to settings and framework. I am sure it is not just a menu setting change but the code to output it might be all over the place and difficult to find. But I will look into it when I get a chance.

Where is the stock ROM download for this version please. Worst case I can at least make you a better ROM from stock like 1.5.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X