No announcement yet.

NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use this ROM since release and it will work very good on my MK802IIIs.
    All other like NeoTV or original Firmware crached.
    So thanks Bob for this !

I have two questions, im about searching now long time, but i dont find it again !
    I have read here, that there is a way to make a full backup of the stick, like an image of full ROM or something.
    Is this true ?

Second question:
    I realy must change the picture. Any user here told it "borg picture".
    Is there a way to shange this ? Yust a simple animaion like the Android robot...a smalgeekbuing or freaktab pic is ok, but this big glittering burn my eyes...sorry
    Last Year i try to chang it, but it dont work, then i read that is blocked, for bad users they want to use it as it own selfmade ROM.

Many thanks !

EDIT:
    Ok, now i found one bootanimation here but all are only pics that will not work because Bob made a potection...or not ?
    Last edited by AndroMK802; 03-18-2014, 19:46.

Comment

I downgraded from version 2 because it was too slow. Before that I was on this release and before this I was on 1.5

I just noticed Skype (or any Webcam software) starts to work then it crashes, and then I can't start the video at all. It used to work on 1.5 any ideas? I had IP Cam installed for security purposes and now it won't work. I never tried it on 1.7 so after I downgraded and reinstalled 1.7 I decided to reinstall the IP cam software but no-go, and when I start skype it doesn't show me the camera call anymore after IP cam crashed.

Comment

try 4.2.2 rom from rikomagic

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mystguy View Post
          try 4.2.2 rom from rikomagic

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
          This (FinlessBOB v2.0) is based off of that same ROM so it would be the same? Anybody tried this one (v2.0) and found it slow then tried Rikomagic's ROM and it was faster? I don't want to re-do all the work of flashing and restoring apps all over again twice if Rikomagic ROM is also slow...

Comment

Originally posted by m4f1050 View Post
            I downgraded from version 2 because it was too slow. Before that I was on this release and before this I was on 1.5

I just noticed Skype (or any Webcam software) starts to work then it crashes, and then I can't start the video at all. It used to work on 1.5 any ideas? I had IP Cam installed for security purposes and now it won't work. I never tried it on 1.7 so after I downgraded and reinstalled 1.7 I decided to reinstall the IP cam software but no-go, and when I start skype it doesn't show me the camera call anymore after IP cam crashed.
            This is what I found out on dmesg when the video stops (but LED stays on):

Code:
            [69089.942395] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0x2d4, start 0x2cf, complete: 1
            [69089.948502] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0x2d4, start 0x2cf, complete: 1
            [69090.211525] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0xb3d, start 0xb37, complete: 1
            [69090.217628] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0xb3d, start 0xb37, complete: 1
            [69092.109569] uvcvideo: uvc_dequeue_buffer is timeout!!
            [69098.041397] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0x3fec, start 0x3fe7, complete: 1
            [69098.047686] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0x3fec, start 0x3fe7, complete: 1
            [69098.053967] DWC_OTG: frame_number 0x3fec, start 0x3fe7, complete: 1
            [69100.699509] uvcvideo: uvc_dequeue_buffer is timeout!!
            [69101.499458] uvcvideo: uvc_dequeue_buffer is timeout!!
            I am using a Logitek C310 720p webcam. It will work for a bit then stop working, but the LED stays on. After I checked dmesg I found out those "timeouts"

Comment

Sorry but not one link works!! Where can i download android for my imito mx1??
              Help me please tried already hours to download the software but all links are removed

Comment

Working...
              X