Video player who can make playlist with files over network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video player who can make playlist with files over network

My daughter watches a lot of shows that I use ES Explorer to open over the network in MX player..bad part is i have to start each one manually every 20 minutes...any apps to make a automatic playlist of avi files over the network? I use the imito mx2 finis 1.5

Originally posted by shezzy View Post
    My daughter watches a lot of shows that I use ES Explorer to open over the network in MX player..bad part is i have to start each one manually every 20 minutes...any apps to make a automatic playlist of avi files over the network? I use the imito mx2 finis 1.5
    Been trying to do something similar. But I cant get any help anywhere. If we could figure out a way to map a network drive we would be be able to open up a whole nother world of options. What you are tryint to do can be done if the files are on the drive, just not over the network. However if your network drive is mapped the the mito would see it as native thus allowing for playlists. If we could only get a tutorial! Hint hint.

Comment

Re: Video player who can make playlist with files over network

Try BSPlayer,
      It has LAN Mode and serves me quite well.

[N⁴][Motley][CarbonRom]

Comment

Originally posted by farhanito View Post
        Try BSPlayer,
        It has LAN Mode and serves me quite well.

[N⁴][Motley][CarbonRom]

BSPlayer worked, two things I had to do to get it working tho.. after going to Lan Mode and searching for my PC server, I had to long single click it to change its display name from 192.168.100.1 to "slave" - other wise I could not get into the folders the PC was sharing.

Then I had to change the codec preferences to software from hardware to get the AVI's I had to work. without this change I would get only audio and no video for some files...hope this helps the community!! an awesome find for anyone looking to make a random playlist of a folder of AVI's from a network drive like I was. Thanks!!

Comment

HI , i just bought the Imito MX2 . It's working really well.

Btw , is there any way to play a slideshow/video automatically from this imito to TV set without any configuration in the first time ?
          So when the TV turned on and switched the source into imito it automatically runs the slideshow

Thank you so much for the help

Comment

ShowBox is the popular app used to stream and download movies and TV shows on your android mobile.
            Download Latest ShowBox APK ✓ 100% Free and Enjoy free movies and TV shows streaming on your android device.

Comment

Working...
            X